Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011
    That was OK thank you
    Last edited by bultaco1; 21-08-2014 at 06:42.

how can i set the plugin for tell the rules to everybody?? not just the player who invokes the command

thank you

Isn't it @rules? I have the same question. Plugin works great, thanks!

Screenshot (18).jpgScreenshot (19).jpgScreenshot (20).jpgScreenshot (22).jpg

My problem :

- My Procon Layer on the desktop is not started

- I upload the INC file and the cs file in the appropriate folder via Filezilla

- Then I restart the Procon layer server through the web interface of the provider

- I now start Procon also on the desktop, but the plugin simply does not appear in Procon Layer

Any Idea ???

I read the whole Thread now, but nothing works
    Last edited by IVANO; 27-06-2015 at 08:39.

So I installed this and when people type !rules, it scrolls really fast.

OH2stvG.png

Quote Originally Posted by Mamba334 View Post
    So I installed this and when people type !rules, it scrolls really fast.

OH2stvG.png
    Delay between rules could be in milliseconds, 15ms is really fast. You won't have to worry about this once I set you up though. Waiting on that PM.
    ____

I have upload the files by FTP. The files are correctly placed. But the plugin doesnt apear in procon. I have read the early posts and applied every "solution" including restarting procon layer but still it doesnt apear. Does it need to be updated? Or i do something wrong. I hope the developer response.

EDIT: so many things i tried but now it appeared. I saved the inc file as ANSI instead of unicode. Now it appears on procon. I just wanted to thank the developer.
    Last edited by imammansur; 15-09-2015 at 05:49.

Working great thanks, however can you please explain (or give example of) the Xtras section, im not understanding what that section is all about.

thanks
    Its short for Durango Dave
    Courage is being scared to death but saddling up anyway because doing nothing is simply NOT an option.