Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Do rush tickets change?

I seem to set my vars.gameModeCounter and the ticket amounts stay the same is there another command for this?

Yes, Rush tickets do change. However, you need to make the change before the new round loads.
    Developer of PBSS Scanner || Feedback Thread

Since the server patch I can not configure more than 1000%. Someone similar problems?

Quote Originally Posted by zAfLu View Post
    Since the server patch I can not configure more than 1000%. Someone similar problems?
    PRoCon caps vars.gameModeCounter at 1000 through the server settings UI. If you want that to be changed, post a request in General and ask Phil_K to add it to the PRoCon wish list. Point out that TDM tickets are equal to the value of vars.gameModeCounter and servers with 1200+ TDM tickets are desirable.

Regardless, you can set vars.gameModeCounter through your Startup.txt configuration file for your game server, bypassing PRoCon, or through a PRoCon plugin or through the RCON console window in PRoCon. So you have plenty of workarounds.

Just use the Ultimate Map Manager plugin, that's what everyone else does.
    Don't send me private messages (PMs) unless you really need privacy, like your game server password. If you just have a question or need help, post in one of the threads. It's extra work for me to answer questions and give help in private messages and no one else gets the benefit of the answer.

Developer
    Hi.

Quote Originally Posted by PapaCharlie9 View Post
    PRoCon caps vars.gameModeCounter at 1000 through the server settings UI. If you want that to be changed, post a request in General and ask Phil_K to add it to the PRoCon wish list. Point out that TDM tickets are equal to the value of vars.gameModeCounter and servers with 1200+ TDM tickets are desirable.
    There is nothing I can do about it.
    The GUI limit is based on the limit the rcon applies.
    Try to set vars.gameModeCounter higher than 1000 and you'll see that the server responses that it as set it to 1000.

Some server releases ago it was possible to set it higher but a high value produced a tumbling bit. Guess that's the reason the value is limited since a while.

Edit:
    The 1000 limit is there on Domination. I haven't tested if other gamemodes have other top limits.

Edit-2:
    Hmm.. seems the switching bit bug is still in.
    Set vars.gameModeCounter 999 and on a query you get 998 back.
    If that is interesting for you it's a good idea to search the fpsadmin.com forum. There was one or more threads / posts about it.

Edit-3:
    GUI limit for the field is 10000 since ...
    Should be enough in case the server accepts it.

Greets
    Phil.
    Last edited by Phil_K; 13-07-2012 at 18:24.

Plugin Developer
    PapaCharlie, what's your latest BF3BaselineTickets.csv file? Link, perhaps? I've got a work in progress... http://soldiersofchaosgaming.com/bf3...ert+to+Tickets!

Plugin Developer
    Alrighty, I've got a pretty much complete version working here! I found a couple incorrect values within your data, PapaCharlie, and corrected it. Default ticket values for Strike at Karkand - ConquestAssaultLarge0 & Scrapmetal - Domination0 were incorrect. There may be more but I'm all out of time for the night to go through each map and check...

BF3 Ticket Conversion Utility
    Last edited by TimSad; 14-07-2012 at 10:03.

Quote Originally Posted by Phil_K View Post
    Edit-3:
    GUI limit for the field is 10000 since ...
    Should be enough in case the server accepts it.
    He dosnt but ok thy phil 4 ur help.
    Maybe DICE will change it ... have talked to my hoster (gamed.de): This should probably be a bug. But EA/DICE does not respond to questions on this topic. (@Mailing list) dat sux :/

Plugin Developer
    bump! Not sure if you saw my last couple posts or not, PapaCharlie.

Quote Originally Posted by TimSad View Post
    bump! Not sure if you saw my last couple posts or not, PapaCharlie.
    Whoops, yeah, I missed all that.

Good news is that the CSV is linked/attached to the original post at the bottom. The bad news is that it is out of date and had errors that were only corrected in the post. Maybe you discovered all that already? Is the table in the post correct?
    Last edited by PapaCharlie9; 31-01-2013 at 21:03.
    Don't send me private messages (PMs) unless you really need privacy, like your game server password. If you just have a question or need help, post in one of the threads. It's extra work for me to answer questions and give help in private messages and no one else gets the benefit of the answer.