Thread: Localization

Developer

Localization

Finally iOS Procon BF3 Edition will get it's first localization which will be German.

An update including this localization is already on the way. Check this out: http://www.phogue.net/forumvb/showth...-16-patch-info

Depending on the response we get I might add further localizations in the future for which I'd require your help of course. I'll post some details and some of the apps localization files here later.

Thank you!
    Christoph

Translator
    hello

If you want I can do a french translation of the IOS Procon
    BUT I don't have an Iphone and I doesn't want to buy the IOS Procon

Can you send the au.loc please

thank you

Developer
    I'm really interested in a French version.
    It's too bad you don't own an iPhone because translation of the Apps localizable strings without actually seeing them in the App in their context will be difficult.
    You wouldn't have to buy iOS Procon though - if anyone did a translation I'll sure give out some free download codes for the app... any chance that maybe one of your friends may have an iOS device you could use to make the translations?

Hi,

I am also interested in a French translation.
    I already have the Procon app on my iPhone and if you want, I can make a translation.

Developer
    Quote Originally Posted by oli_14 View Post
    Hi,

I am also interested in a French translation.
    I already have the Procon app on my iPhone and if you want, I can make a translation.
    Thank you very much for your offer... but at the moment it's kind of a priority for me to get a MOHW support into the app as soon as possible.

DC seem to have announced a first major update of the rcon protocol together with the first map pack release which might make it possible to add a first reasonably working MOHW support to the iOS app.

If it's okay for you I'd like to get back to you later and we'll talk about a french version.

Quote Originally Posted by Decker View Post
    If it's okay for you I'd like to get back to you later and we'll talk about a french version.
    Sure, when you have time, you can send me a PM.

And if you already have something on which I could work, do not hesitate to send it to me.

Otherwise, thank you for your app, I like it.