Yell-Command / BF3 ?? (SOLVED)

Hi Guys!

Question to the android procon-app:

Since the new BF3-Patch it is possible to yell. How can I do this with the android-app? I think the command was already there, but now i miss it. Have you erased it with a new update? I think it was in the "Players"-Slide at the bottom. Am i right?
    If not, will this command inplemented in an upcoming update?

Thanks in advance.

b33t4b

Hmmmm, anybody? :-(

on my ios with the update in the chat section there is the option to yell im assuming would you have it too if you have updated to the latest if not you can always just put the command into the console .
    Last edited by ronin; 13-04-2012 at 18:18.

Thanks, ronin!

Found it in the chat-section. One more question to that:

Is it possible to yell at each player separately? Would be nice to tap on a player in the "Players"-Section and have the option to yell or say something to him.

I have contacted the developer of the app, but didn't get a response yet.

Cheers,
    b33t4b

Again mine is not android but if you go to players then tap a player it gives me the option to do various things like chat/yell ect but tbh im not sure if it works as i havent tried it yet .

Developer
    Quote Originally Posted by ronin View Post
    Again mine is not android but if you go to players then tap a player it gives me the option to do various things like chat/yell ect but tbh im not sure if it works as i havent tried it yet .
    You can do the same with the Droid Procon version. However this is possible in the Chat tab section, after you choose "say" or "yell" you can see a dropdown menu for the audience: US Team, Russian Team or a Player.

Leo.