Page 2 of 29 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Community Contributor
    On Round;Set %server_sniperlimit% 3
    On Spawn;if �ingsniper% == 1;Decr �ingsniper%;Decr %team_recontotal%;log we have %team_recontotal% snipers on team %pt%
    On Spawn;Set �ingsniper% 0
    On kill;Damage sniperRifle;
    if %team_recontotal% == 3;if �ingsniper% == 0;PlayerYell Only 3 Snipers on each team, choose a different weapon!;Kill 5000
    if �ingsniper% == 1;End;log %p% is still a sniper, %team_recontotal% snipers on team %pt%
    incr %team_recontotal%;set �ingsniper% 1;log %p% is a sniper, %team_recontotal% snipers on team %pt%
    On Leave;if �ingsniper% == 1;Decr %team_recontotal%
    Here's the special characters I am getting.

Community Contributor
    jups sometimes i have the same thing!

Hey, thanks for the plugin rule! Using it on our server, testing is hard, because admins are whitelisted automatically...so they get the message, not the resulting kick/kill

Community Contributor
    Good to hear! also Omni , Bambam awnsered in his proconrulz thread about the weird symbols!

Community Contributor
    Updated the rulz , that if a sniper uses an other weapon besides handgun, he will be dropped of the "sniperlist"

hello,

can we do same with all machine guns ?

please tell me yes
    if yes whats the rules ?

Hello,
    Can you tell me why when i use this rule, a sniper who is killing with his handgun is not sniper anymore?

Code:
    # set the max snipers per team here
    On Round;Set %server_sniperlimit% 3

# sniper limit rulz
    On Spawn;if %player_is_sniper% == 1;Decr %player_is_sniper%;Decr %team_recontotal%;log il y a %team_recontotal% snipers cote %pt%
    On Spawn;Set %player_is_sniper% 0

On kill;Damage sniperRifle;
    if %team_recontotal% == 3;if %player_is_sniper% == 0;Yell %p% - Trop de snipers, merci de changer de kit !!!;Kill 5000
    if %player_is_sniper% == 1;End;log %p% is still a sniper, %team_recontotal% snipers cote %pt%
    incr %team_recontotal%;set %player_is_sniper% 1;log %p% is a sniper, %team_recontotal% snipers cote %pt%
    On kill;Not Damage sniperRifle;Not Damage Handgun;if %player_is_sniper% == 1;decr %player_is_sniper%;decr %team_recontotal%;Say Player %p% n'est plus sniper, ily a %team_recontotal% cote %pt%;log %p% n'est plus sniper, %team_recontotal% snipers cote %pt%
    On Leave;if %player_is_sniper% == 1;Decr %team_recontotal%

Community Contributor
    When a sniper is killed he gets of the sniper list! Also if his first kill is with a handgun, he wont get on the sniper list, to get on the first kill has to be with an sniperrifle!

Could this be adapted for the M26Dart until DICE fix it?

Community Contributor
    Quote Originally Posted by Layenne View Post
    hello,

can we do same with all machine guns ?

please tell me yes
    if yes whats the rules ?
    Basicly you can can use it for every weapon. Just change the weapon key!