Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by MorpheusX(AUT) View Post
    Server migration most likely.
    More troubling than the overcounting is the fact that newer versions are not showing up. There should be at least 2 for MULTIbalancer 1.0.3.3, since they have been running for 24 hours+.
    Don't send me private messages (PMs) unless you really need privacy, like your game server password. If you just have a question or need help, post in one of the threads. It's extra work for me to answer questions and give help in private messages and no one else gets the benefit of the answer.

Phogues Rubber Duck
    Quote Originally Posted by PapaCharlie9 View Post
    More troubling than the overcounting is the fact that newer versions are not showing up. There should be at least 2 for MULTIbalancer 1.0.3.3, since they have been running for 24 hours+.
    If the server you are hosting on is connected to a DNS server that hasn't propagated yet, it wont show up.

"I was a genuinely nice person before I joined this community"
    Might be that we've lost a day or two in usage data, at least we did for usage reports.
    If it isn't fixed after the weekend, shout again

Before posting: Have you read the MANUAL?
    Before posting: Have you used the SEARCH?

I will not provide support through PMs or TeamSpeak. Please post your questions in our forums.

Who?
    Keep us updated though. It might be that usage reports are not being collected correctly.
    I started at DICE late Oct. 2014, so ignore every post before that.

Update: New plugin usage still not being recorded. My usage.xml looks normal, has my new version. Nothing unusual in Debug.txt. Both are available on request. My privacy settings are unchanged.

I can confirm that the XML API for querying is still working, or at least, it returns the same data as the web page version.

I'll post another update on Monday.
    Don't send me private messages (PMs) unless you really need privacy, like your game server password. If you just have a question or need help, post in one of the threads. It's extra work for me to answer questions and give help in private messages and no one else gets the benefit of the answer.

Who?
    Update: New plugin usage still not being recorded. My usage.xml looks normal, has my new version. Nothing unusual in Debug.txt. Both are available on request. My privacy settings are unchanged.

I can confirm that the XML API for querying is still working, or at least, it returns the same data as the web page version.

I'll post another update on Monday.
    Thanks mate, it should be showing up next hour when it updates. I had incorrectly checked for boolean instead of null on the server so no new versions/plugins/languages were being recorded.

Who?
    I added the names of the servers that are running the plugins now. Just go to the detailed view to see a very ugly list.

Note that caching is very heavy on these stats and I cannot verify the servers are who they say they are, so take the list with a pinch of salt.

Example: https://myrcon.com/procon/plugins/pl...BattlelogCache

Edit: Looking at this, we have the most unreliable way of printing these servers at the moment. I'll have a look over the weekend to see if I can make this more reliable, but right now it's a little hit or miss that a server name will be shown.
    Last edited by Phogue; 09-08-2013 at 12:16.

The one and only Bassyboy
    Hmm, I notice my servers are not shown at the plugins I use.
    Why is that? Did I block these statistics somehow?

Edit:
    Guess this is it?
    procon.private.options.allowanonymoususagedata False
    Last edited by EBassie; 09-08-2013 at 12:52.
    I won't do support via PM: if you need help, make a topic on the public forums.

Phogues Rubber Duck
    Quote Originally Posted by EBassie View Post
    Hmm, I notice my servers are not shown at the plugins I use.
    Why is that? Did I block these statistics somehow?

Edit:
    Guess this is it:
    procon.private.options.allowanonymoususagedata False

Why would you uncheck the box that said "I'm awesome and want to send usage stats to Myrcon"? Why would anyone uncheck that.

That said, if its running in console mode, its sending it anyway (it says somewhere in the license) and it might not be showing up because Geoff is incompetent (and is blaming me for it)

The one and only Bassyboy
    Quote Originally Posted by Ike View Post
    Why would you uncheck the box that said "I'm awesome and want to send usage stats to Myrcon"? Why would anyone uncheck that.

That said, if its running in console mode, its sending it anyway (it says somewhere in the license) and it might not be showing up because Geoff is incompetent (and is blaming me for it)
    LOL.... I like my privacy
    And my layer is running as windows service, so not in console mode.

I've set the option to true to test.

EDIT: And there are my servers

So it seems the procon.service.exe does respect the "allowanonymoususagedata" settings where the console does not.

PS: it's not really anonymous data anymore
    Last edited by EBassie; 09-08-2013 at 13:35.
    I won't do support via PM: if you need help, make a topic on the public forums.