Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    @Morph @papa @Phogue still no reply on this, could you please reset the name/desc on AdKats in this logger? They are old and incorrect!

ADKATs A Different Kind - Admin Tools

Is not what it is called. Perhaps just deleting the record will cause it to repopulate with the correct information.
    ____

"I was a genuinely nice person before I joined this community"
    Sorry, nothing I can help with. No idea how this is handled internally and I'm not touching it and risk breaking the rest of the reporting.
    Honestly, I don't really see the importance of it, since this information is nearly exclusively for use by plugin devs (and you should be able to identify it this way too, important info is the version numbers anyways)

Before posting: Have you read the MANUAL?
    Before posting: Have you used the SEARCH?

I will not provide support through PMs or TeamSpeak. Please post your questions in our forums.

Quote Originally Posted by MorpheusX(AUT) View Post
    Sorry, nothing I can help with. No idea how this is handled internally and I'm not touching it and risk breaking the rest of the reporting.
    Honestly, I don't really see the importance of it, since this information is nearly exclusively for use by plugin devs (and you should be able to identify it this way too, important info is the version numbers anyways)
    That's why i originally requested Phogue, but no reply.
    ____

The one and only Bassyboy
    Quote Originally Posted by ColColonCleaner View Post
    That's why i originally requested Phogue, but no reply.
    Phogue is having an identity crisis... could take a while for him to answer

As long as CCC is willing to take a 50% penalty in all usage stats, I say let him name it whatever he wants.

Unless the sort is changed to be alphabetical by plugin name, in which case I want to change all my plugins to AAAAwesome1, AAAAwesome2, etc.
    Don't send me private messages (PMs) unless you really need privacy, like your game server password. If you just have a question or need help, post in one of the threads. It's extra work for me to answer questions and give help in private messages and no one else gets the benefit of the answer.

Quote Originally Posted by PapaCharlie9 View Post
    As long as CCC is willing to take a 50% penalty in all usage stats, I say let him name it whatever he wants.

Unless the sort is changed to be alphabetical by plugin name, in which case I want to change all my plugins to AAAAwesome1, AAAAwesome2, etc.
    lol :P, I don't really care about the stats, it's a good system the way it is. It's just the description and name for the plugin are wrong.
    ____

"I was a genuinely nice person before I joined this community"
    If everything's broken now, complain to ColColonCleaner.

Make up your mind next time please, I'm not going to edit the plugin names and UIDs manually all the time (though I still don't see the drama in it being a bit different, everyone still would have guessed that "ADKATs" miiight be "AdKats", but well )

Before posting: Have you read the MANUAL?
    Before posting: Have you used the SEARCH?

I will not provide support through PMs or TeamSpeak. Please post your questions in our forums.

Quote Originally Posted by MorpheusX(AUT) View Post
    If everything's broken now, complain to ColColonCleaner.

Make up your mind next time please, I'm not going to edit the plugin names and UIDs manually all the time (though I still don't see the drama in it being a bit different, everyone still would have guessed that "ADKATs" miiight be "AdKats", but well )
    LOL it's not gonna change again, that name was from when the very first version was released :P

But thanks nonetheless
    ____

The ultimate map manager needs an update for the new map pack. I had to disable our manager to run the new maps.

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by KILZOMBIES View Post
    The ultimate map manager needs an update for the new map pack. I had to disable our manager to run the new maps.
    Wrong place for that post. Please post to the specific plugins thread