Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Who?

Hourly Plugin Usage Reports

I've been quiet, sorry

Check out http://myrcon.com/procon/plugins for an hourly snapshot showing plugin usage reports.
    I started at DICE late Oct. 2014, so ignore every post before that.

Interesting!

Very interesting. I would not have guessed that Squad Enforcer was more used than Adaptive Server Size. I was also surprised at how many servers are running outdated plugins.
    Do you reap the benefits of my Adaptive Server Size and/or Ultimate Map Manager plugins?
    If so, please thoughtfully consider supporting my efforts!

Quote Originally Posted by falcontx View Post
    Very interesting. I would not have guessed that Squad Enforcer was more used than Adaptive Server Size. I was also surprised at how many servers are running outdated plugins.
    Well unfortunately there is not a way of checking or telling an admin that a plugin is out of date, unless the admins are proactive in checking for updates.

Quote Originally Posted by falcontx View Post
    Especially if you think about, that the players are forced into sqauds by the game itself. Didn't they realize that?

The one and only Bassyboy
    Quote Originally Posted by Panther View Post
    Especially if you think about, that the players are forced into sqauds by the game itself. Didn't they realize that?
    That's only since R20. With R19 and earlier no players were forced in squads, hence the plugin
    I won't do support via PM: if you need help, make a topic on the public forums.

LOLWUT?

GoogleTranslatorAPI

What is this? xDDD

Who?
    Quote Originally Posted by Polak View Post
    LOLWUT?

GoogleTranslatorAPI

What is this? xDDD
    I think it comes with Procon, but it has not been updated for a very long time. The idea was that procon would whisper translated text to each player in their own language.

So if some one talks in German it will translate the text via Google, then whisper the English translation to each person in a country that has a native tongue of English. People could nominate what language they preferred with one of the commands. It wasn't meant to be perfect, but just to convey a vague meaning (I want another map, some one is cheating, fuck-you admin.. whatever).

It was spammy, but neat.

Plugin Developer
    Was there supposed to be a plugin version naming convention of x.x.x.x? Both of my plugins are x.x.x and now I'm not sure of how each of my plugin versions are translated in this list here...

Who?
    Quote Originally Posted by TimSad View Post
    Was there supposed to be a plugin version naming convention of x.x.x.x? Both of my plugins are x.x.x and now I'm not sure of how each of my plugin versions are translated in this list here...
    They would potentially be a little 'off'. It would need to pass the string constructor in http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/libr...m.version.aspx

I think if it failed it would try to pass each component itself and slip in a 0 here and there to compensate for incomplete versions. Time again and I would make the version method within the plugin return a Version object, not a string.

Use x.x.x.x numeric format and the results should become more stable.