Page 33 of 33 FirstFirst ... 23313233
    Hello again out there!

Ok, so installed this plugin, and went through the instructed steps. It says inactive seeders online and real players online just fine. My question is: how do you get it to show 4 players in the server? Still says 0/32 and I created 4 names as seeder (one per line). I thought once enabled, I'm supposed to see 4 out of 32 in the server?

The one and only Bassyboy
    Quote Originally Posted by Mamba334 View Post
    Hello again out there!

Ok, so installed this plugin, and went through the instructed steps. It says inactive seeders online and real players online just fine. My question is: how do you get it to show 4 players in the server? Still says 0/32 and I created 4 names as seeder (one per line). I thought once enabled, I'm supposed to see 4 out of 32 in the server?

* facepalm *

Quote Originally Posted by Flyswamper View Post
    Plugin description: The intent of the plugin is to allow admins to designate specific solider accounts as "server seeders." These soldier accounts are ones that are used frequently to login to the server and just sit there idle (or AFK) in order to help get the server started (i.e. get the server fully populated). The plugin attempts to keep these pre-designated server seeding accounts evenly balanced between team 1 and team 2 so that neither team is disadvantaged by having lots more afk/idle seeders on their team.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
    I won't do support via PM: if you need help, make a topic on the public forums.

Translator
    LOL!

Yeah, where's our ghost players? I want some too!
    || i7 8700k @ 5GHz || MSI GTX 1080 Ti Gaming X TRIO || ASUS ROG Swift PG279Q ||

Ok...? I'm confused. How will this populate if it doesn't show anyone in the server? I thought this was like if I go to BL Server Search .. I'll see 4 players (seeders)? Kinda like BF2 had the bot names to show players in the server. How will this help populate if its showing no players? I don't get this.

Re read the description. It does not add seeders to your server. Rather it balances the seeders you put there...hence the name BALANCEserverseeders
    If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck.

Re read the description. It does not add seeders to your server. Rather it balances the seeders you put there...hence the name BALANCEserverseeders

Thanks. I disabled it. Sorry to have bothered you.

Flyswamper,

good to see you again..

feel up to coding seeders for SQDM ???
    with 2 options when if it is a SQDM map...
    Option 1 would be to balance idlers across all 4 teams...
    Option 2 would be to put all idlers onto team 4 (Delta)...

_gp_
    Last edited by _gp_; 21-07-2015 at 04:34. Reason: always a thought