Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    PapaCharlie9 since there is a problem with interval time in this is there any other way
    to spam 1 YELL message every 10 minutes ?
    2012 APOCALYPSE NNC
    http://2012apocalypse.pl

Quote Originally Posted by aduh View Post
    PapaCharlie9 since there is a problem with interval time in this is there any other way
    to spam 1 YELL message every 10 minutes ?
    Yes, use the Spambot plugin that comes with the latest update to PRoCon.

would this work with "OnIntervalPlayer" and using

Code:
    plugin.ServerCommand("admin.yell", spam[message], "10", "player", player.Name);
    was wondering if it will work, we could use different languages for spambot say for example we have german or france player we can add
    Code:
    if (player.CountryCode, "(DE)", RegexOptions.IgnoreCase).Success) {
        plugin.ServerCommand("admin.yell", spamGER[message], "10", "player", player.Name);
        plugin.PRoConChat("ADMIN > " + spam[message]);
    } else if (player.CountryCode, "(FR)", RegexOptions.IgnoreCase).Success) {
        plugin.ServerCommand("admin.yell", spamFR[message], "10", "player", player.Name);
    } else if ( !player.CountryCode, "(FR|DE)", RegexOptions.IgnoreCase).Success) (
        plugin.PRoConChat("ADMIN > " + spam[message]); }
    Feeding is my job.

Quote Originally Posted by HexaCanon View Post
    would this work with "OnIntervalPlayer" and using

Code:
    was wondering if it will work, we could use different languages for spambot say for example we have german or france player we can add
    Code:
    if (player.CountryCode, "(DE)", RegexOptions.IgnoreCase).Success) {
        plugin.ServerCommand("admin.yell", spamGER[message], "10", "player", player.Name);
    } else if (player.CountryCode, "(FR)", RegexOptions.IgnoreCase).Success) {
        plugin.ServerCommand("admin.yell", spamFR[message], "10", "player", player.Name);
    } else if ( !player.CountryCode, "(FR|DE)", RegexOptions.IgnoreCase).Success) (
        plugin.PRoConChat("ADMIN > " + spam[message]); }
    That should work, if you don't set the interval higher than 60 seconds. Otherwise, you hit the interval reset bug in Insane Limits and you'll never see anything.
    Don't send me private messages (PMs) unless you really need privacy, like your game server password. If you just have a question or need help, post in one of the threads. It's extra work for me to answer questions and give help in private messages and no one else gets the benefit of the answer.

I need a spambot that gives the meesage out under 10 players : Only B under 5 vs 5 as Yell message and as soon there are 12 players on the server it should yell: All flags are Open now.
    this should be in an interval of 60 seconds.

As soon there are 13 players on the server this message should stop.

But if there are 10 players again it should start from the beginning.

Thank u very much

Hey Guys, I 'm a friend of tobsen03 , we have found a suitable code , but insane limits always bring me an error :

Code:
    [ 21:42:45 78 ] [ Insane Limits ] thread ( thread pool worker ) : Language check failed ! Error : System.Net.WebException : The remote server returned an Error : ( 403 ) Forbidden .
      at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.CheckFinalStatus ( System.Net.WebAsyncResult result) [ 0x00000 ] in <filename unknown> : 0
      at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.SetResponseData ( System.Net.WebConnectionData data) [ 0x00000 ] in <filename unknown> : 0

Can one help me?

System Debian 7.8 with Mono 2.10.8.1 + Procon 1.5.1.1

Greetz despo
    Last edited by the.despo; 07-09-2015 at 20:13.

My Server Count didnīt works

( server.PlayerCount >= 11)

( server.PlayerCount < 12)

So I know that not many people are looking here anymore, however I do still have a BF3 server and I would like to know how to send a message to specific generic list of people?

Asking this in regards of that I want a message only shown to a list of players that are admins.

Quote Originally Posted by Smellblood95 View Post
    So I know that not many people are looking here anymore, however I do still have a BF3 server and I would like to know how to send a message to specific generic list of people?

Asking this in regards of that I want a message only shown to a list of players that are admins.
    Been a long time since I coded insane limits, but i know AdKats has a command for this if you're running that.

/adminmsg
    ____