Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Was speaking to my clan leader this Friday, and he said that as the Procon is hosted on a server (we have full access to it), he has SuperAdmin, all the rest of us are just Admins. So, he said that the plugin needs to be installed on his first, and then it should work.

I'll work with him and see how we go, and any problems, I'll post here

Thanks again, and merry Christmas and a happy new year.

Okay, managed to speak to him, but he says he can't find the MapList.txt

Is this the one hosted on Clanforge, or is it in a specific folder in the actual computer that Procon is installed on?

Thanks again

The MapList.txt is in your gameserver host, though I'm not sure if Multiplay give you full access to it.

If you don't then you can write it from scratch, each map goes on a new line and it's in the format of map_name gamemode number_of_rounds. This thread has a list of all the maps and gamemode combinations.

A small example would be:
    Code:
    MP_007 ConquestLarge0 2
    MP_001ConquestLarge0 2
    MP_Subway ConquestLarge0 2
    This would then be a random order of Capsian, Bazaar and Metro all running Conquest Large for 2 rounds.

If you have a layer you connect to simply drop the .cs file into /Plugins/BF3 and restart. It should then be in the Plugins tab in the Parent Layer tab when you connect.
    Otherwise drop it into /Plugins/BF3 on your local PC and it will be in your Plugins tab when you restart Procon.

If you are running it on your PC and not on a layer then when you close Procon it will no longer be able to randomise the maplist as Procon has to be running and connected to the server for plugins to work and issue commands.
    Fruity
    Empty Map | Random Map

Want to feed my crippling Wispa addiction?