Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Yes max, I will add this next

Bman any updates on this
    I can remember an old Bot that did the same for SOF2,
    it relayed kills also.
    [KILLEDPLAYER] got killed by [KILLER] by [Weapon]

This plugin is truly awesome, tho it was a bit weird to setup for me because I was not able to change the channel or bot name before I had activated the plugin once and then disabled it, so I had to make it join #bf3 before I could change any settings..

It also seems that when I restart our Procon Layer, the plugin lose all its settings and I have to set it all up again with the method described above.

Anyone more experiencing this?

Thanks

A few more ideas I'd like to see in this plugin if possible at all:

See admin chat and being able to chat back to other admins on the server, as it is now admins from procon and on the irc channel cant see whats being said to eachother, only the players can see both.

Being able to see if someone is speaking in team chat or squad chat, as it is now it does not show where the person is speaking.

Channel passwords dont seem to be working.

Anyway, this plugin is so coool thanks for making this.
    Last edited by Krank; 12-06-2012 at 06:55.

Quote Originally Posted by Krank View Post
    A few more ideas I'd like to see in this plugin if possible at all:

See admin chat and being able to chat back to other admins on the server, as it is now admins from procon and on the irc channel cant see whats being said to eachother, only the players can see both.

Being able to see if someone is speaking in team chat or squad chat, as it is now it does not show where the person is speaking.

Channel passwords dont seem to be working.

Anyway, this plugin is so coool thanks for making this.
    Yes indeed +1

Been playing around with this a bit for BF4, Seems to work ok just a bit slow on message relay. My Admins say they see [IRC]Lordicon in chat when i'm not in game and I am trying to talk to them using mIrc so that is a plus, Seems chat from the server to IRC displays admins using commands and is a bit slow not updating chat as often as it should. Also the players joining and leaving the server is a bit of spam. Would be nice if it would show all the players in the user list or mIrc as [BF4]Playername. Anyone want to work on this and get it working a lot better? I could really use this on my server.

I can think of a lot of things that could be changed like maybe making it so if you use your BF4 Admin name on the mIrc client it always displays your name as Admin in game when talking instead of [IRC]Playername, Having mIrc see you as a Admin of the server so you can issue commands from mIrc to the server would be great.
    Last edited by lordicon; 20-12-2013 at 14:43.