Page 3 of 26 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    I have setup both our server and all work great so far.. however the buttons that it creats on the start page have a small bug.. it shows the name of the server and below that it shows the IP and port. The IP and port are cut in 1/2.. like the button area are not big enough for everything.

Quote Originally Posted by leomar75 View Post
    I have just checked, unfortunatly the payment state for your order No.238100727088201 is marked as Payment declined, i will send you a PM with the log of the transation.
    okay wierd it kept charging me a dollar... not sure what the issue is.. Maybe Ill try another card when the money returns to my bank. It posted 1 dollar twice..lol

Community Contributor
    Nice work! Thanks!

Developer
    Quote Originally Posted by WaxMyCarrot View Post
    I have setup both our server and all work great so far.. however the buttons that it creats on the start page have a small bug.. it shows the name of the server and below that it shows the IP and port. The IP and port are cut in 1/2.. like the button area are not big enough for everything.
    Thanks for reporting, this bug has been fixed with the v1.11 update!
    Last edited by leomar75; 20-01-2012 at 09:49.

Great work on making the android app! Just wondering if there is any chance you would be able to make it work on a BC2 layer server?

Even if it is a no, a response would be greatly appreciated!

Developer
    Quote Originally Posted by NAM_killer View Post
    Great work on making the android app! Just wondering if there is any chance you would be able to make it work on a BC2 layer server?

Even if it is a no, a response would be greatly appreciated!
    At the moment i'm not sure about that, but i think it would be a great IDEA.

how can i buy this without a CC?

Developer
    Quote Originally Posted by warhammer View Post
    how can i buy this without a CC?
    You can use a prepaid credit card with Google checkout. I think it's pretty easy to get it.

works well, no complaints

Work thnx. Support BC2 will be?