Page 2 of 26 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 257
  1. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by leomar75 View Post
    Could you pls tell me how many plugins are loaded on your layer server? Pls provide also a screenshot of the procon plugin list(PC version).

    It has been tested succesfully up to 15 plugins, but the problem could be the packet size. Plugin data packets are huge..

    I apologize for the inconvenience, i'll fix it straight away and release an update.
    see attached
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by jtsiper; 19-01-2012 at 16:25.

  2. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by leomar75 View Post
    You should use an username in order to login into the Procon Layer server. Ask your procon admin to create an account for you.

    If you don't put any username the application will contact the Game Server instead of the Procon Layer Server.
    How do i get a procon admin to create me an account ?

    Top product .... so handy, well worth the money

    Many Thanks
    Last edited by baka1980; 19-01-2012 at 12:56.

  3. #13
    Developer
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    352
    Quote Originally Posted by baka1980 View Post
    How do i get a procon admin to create me an account ?

    Top product .... so handy, well worth the money

    Many Thanks
    I think there is a bit of confusion around here..

    The application works in two possible ways:
    1)Connected directly to a BF3 GameServer
    2)Connected through a Procon Layer Server

    First of all, i need to know where you need to be connected.

    Case 1) Do not fill username field, go to your Game server control panel and check the following:
    -Server Address (without port number)
    -Admin Port
    -Admin Password
    These values should be used when you create a new connection on the Droid PRoCon app.
    Case 2) Username required (you will need to create a connection with the data specified by your Procon Server Admin)

    If you haven't heard of "Procon Layer Server" this means that most probably you need to connect directly to your GameServer.
    Last edited by leomar75; 19-01-2012 at 13:49.

  4. #14
    Developer
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    352
    Quote Originally Posted by jtsiper View Post
    Will do as soon as a get home at gym currently
    I have just released an update on the Android Market, this version should fix the issue you mentioned before!
    Let me know ASAP

  5. #15
    Not sure why Google declined my payment.. will try again later, but would love to support your app .. Currently continuing to use beta until Google wants my money haha..

  6. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by leomar75 View Post
    I have just released an update on the Android Market, this version should fix the issue you mentioned before!
    Let me know ASAP
    leomar can you see if you received payment from [email protected]?

    I have 2 bills on my bank statement for 1.00 each.. not sure if you are getting alot of buys, but their maybe an issues with them.

    I am not going to try again since the market is a pain in the but to get money and billing situated when there is a screw up.

  7. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by leomar75 View Post
    I have just released an update on the Android Market, this version should fix the issue you mentioned before!
    Let me know ASAP
    updated and the issue is now resolved ty sir, love this fantastic program!!

  8. #18
    Developer
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    352
    Quote Originally Posted by jtsiper View Post
    updated and the issue is now resolved ty sir, love this fantastic program!!
    Thanks for your reply, i am glad to see that this issue has been addressed and fixed!

  9. #19
    Developer
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    352
    Quote Originally Posted by cableguy619 View Post
    leomar can you see if you received payment from [email protected]?

    I have 2 bills on my bank statement for 1.00 each.. not sure if you are getting alot of buys, but their maybe an issues with them.

    I am not going to try again since the market is a pain in the but to get money and billing situated when there is a screw up.
    I have just checked, unfortunatly the payment state for your order No.238100727088201 is marked as Payment declined, i will send you a PM with the log of the transation.

  10. #20


    Grazie Leo!
    Ottimo lavoro, come sempre!

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •