Page 2 of 252 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast
    Can you make a text version of the video (a stripped-down, the most important thing) it's difficult to understand spoken English for me) thanks

what if i donated before for the adaptive server size plugin ? can i get this one ? or should i donate again ?
    Feeding is my job.

map voting would be a real plus to this plug-in.

Quote Originally Posted by 101st-chicago View Post
    Looks great!

I have been using your other plugins to help populate my server, this one will help server population greatly!.

what do you think about adding a map change messages, Like "Server is changing to 64 player conquest next round!".

Chicago
    Thanks! The issue with this is that the decision to change the map list isn't made until all of the players are on the stats countdown screen, so a message can't be sent. We wait until the latest possible time so we aren't counting players who will leave.
    Do you reap the benefits of my Adaptive Server Size and/or Ultimate Map Manager plugins?
    If so, please thoughtfully consider supporting my efforts!

Another suggestion

Add a vote to change the map now!
    Quote Originally Posted by Guy0510 View Post
    map voting would be a real plus to this plug-in.
    Is there not already a map vote plugin?

If not, could one of you please explain how this would work? I can't promise it right away, but it could be added in the future.
    Do you reap the benefits of my Adaptive Server Size and/or Ultimate Map Manager plugins?

Quote Originally Posted by Ezdok View Post
    Can you make a text version of the video (a stripped-down, the most important thing) it's difficult to understand spoken English for me) thanks
    A full description of the plugin is in the first post of this thread. The video just helps to explain it. Perhaps you can put the first post in a translator and it will help you understand.

Quote Originally Posted by HexaCanon View Post
    what if i donated before for the adaptive server size plugin ? can i get this one ? or should i donate again ?
    Multiple donations are always welcome. However, if you have supported me in the past, I will return the favor by sending you this plugin. Just send me a PM with the email address you used for the original payment and where you want the plugin emailed to.

I have responded to all donations sent prior to this moment. Thanks to all of you! If you have any problems with the plugin, please post here!

Quote Originally Posted by falcontx View Post
    Thanks! The issue with this is that the decision to change the map list isn't made until all of the players are on the stats countdown screen, so a message can't be sent. We wait until the latest possible time so we aren't counting players who will leave.
    I would like to see a meessage come up in game. say something like "Map to large for current player count, change to smaller map?"

I would like to see a meessage come up in game. say something like "Map to large for current player count, change to smaller map?"
    Ahh, okay. I suppose that once the limits have been exceeded, I could put a message similar to:

"If the number of players remains below 16, the map list will change to <your description of the map list>"

That way, if more people join, the map wouldn't change, but if it remains below 16, the players would be warned. Would that work?