Page 254 of 254 FirstFirst ... 154204244252253254
Results 2,531 to 2,534 of 2534
    Quote Originally Posted by payver View Post
    Hi,
    when i have too many entries Procon starts to cut some stuff in the "Plugin Settings"-Tab.
    In 2 cases i have this problem:
    - I added some more Presets and now i cant see the option to delete or add more presets
    - I created a big maplist, >90 entries. Procon started to crash and the "* Ultimate Map Manager" Setting Dropdown menue completly disappeared or even a part of the first entries of the first maplist.

Is there a limit how many entries Ultimate Map Manager can have?
    Attachment 4661
    wel, experiance learnd me, more as 31 maps in a list ,UMM give u the middle finger.
    cut down the list to 30 max for savekeep, that is all i can say.

Quote Originally Posted by spatieman View Post
    wel, experiance learnd me, more as 31 maps in a list ,UMM give u the middle finger.
    cut down the list to 30 max for savekeep, that is all i can say.
    I had this problem and the problem is not how many maps you have in a list, it's a procon host layer problem, I guess it's a memory problem, this can happen with any plugin, I had a layer on one server and I had no problem, moved to another server and this problem started to happen, then I had a another problem, then they moved my procon layer to another ip and a another install and the problem was gone.

I have installed the .cs to my BF4 dir and the .inc to my main Procon parent dir. It doesn't load? Why is it that only some plugins have installation instructions? The dev wrote out a ton of stuff but omits this, for us noobs new to procon...

Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Swh0rD View Post
    I have installed the .cs to my BF4 dir and the .inc to my main Procon parent dir. It doesn't load? Why is it that only some plugins have installation instructions? The dev wrote out a ton of stuff but omits this, for us noobs new to procon...
    https://forum.myrcon.com/showthread....ered-Tutorials
    Game nick Volo_Mortis
    https://forum.myrcon.com/showthread....-Procon-Manual
    Read the manual ?