Page 253 of 254 FirstFirst ... 153203243251252253254 LastLast
Results 2,521 to 2,530 of 2534
    Quote Originally Posted by falcontx View Post
    I'm still around, but no longer have the means to work on this plugin. Also, the issue you are experiencing is likely due to a limit in the size of the configuration options allowed in the software. There's nothing that can be changed in the plugin to prevent this, aside from removing some options, I guess.
    Sorry, i thought you were gone, nice, so how do i change or ask someone to change it?

Hi,
    I can not get this to support classic mode? How Can I add this to the plugin, thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Talzac View Post
    Hi,
    I can not get this to support classic mode? How Can I add this to the plugin, thanks!
    What is classic mode?
    ____

Quote Originally Posted by ColColonCleaner View Post
    What is classic mode?
    Vars.preset "Classic"

Vars.preset "Classic"
    Ah presets, haven't used them in a long time. This plugin looks at the maplist values and the associated server settings and modifies them. Does 'classic' preset force ticket counts and other settings too or just maps/modes? Does classic preset put a bunch of values in your maplist or does it leave it blank? If it leaves the list blank then it's understandable that this plugin wouldn't work properly.
    ____

Ah presets, haven't used them in a long time. This plugin looks at the maplist values and the associated server settings and modifies them. Does 'classic' preset force ticket counts and other settings too or just maps/modes? Does classic preset put a bunch of values in your maplist or does it leave it blank? If it leaves the list blank then it's understandable that this plugin wouldn't work properly.
    The Classic preset is not present and can not be selected.

The Classic preset is not present and can not be selected.
    Ah, i was thinking of classic 'experience' like the one called Conquest Classic which sets a bunch of maps/modes/settings. I've never run classic mode the way you describe before.
    ____

Ah, i was thinking of classic 'experience' like the one called Conquest Classic which sets a bunch of maps/modes/settings. I've never run classic mode the way you describe before.
    There are only 6 or 7 servers running the vars.preset classic, but my server is one of them

Quote Originally Posted by spatieman View Post
    i think there is a bug in the manager.
    after we added some TDM maps (well, all 34 that is)

THIS happends.
    Attachment 4570

it goes blank..

UPDATE.
    i manage several servers.
    but on the server i had THIS message, NOT all maps, and modes where visible !
    we have several BF4 servers i manage.

very,very late update xD
    It is a hosting isue.
    when i run procon @home, no isues at all.

Hi,
    when i have too many entries Procon starts to cut some stuff in the "Plugin Settings"-Tab.
    In 2 cases i have this problem:
    - I added some more Presets and now i cant see the option to delete or add more presets
    - I created a big maplist, >90 entries. Procon started to crash and the "* Ultimate Map Manager" Setting Dropdown menue completly disappeared or even a part of the first entries of the first maplist.

Is there a limit how many entries Ultimate Map Manager can have?
    Ultimate Map Manager - Plugin Settings.png
    Last edited by payver; 02-07-2018 at 03:19.