Page 252 of 252 FirstFirst ... 152202242250251252
Results 2,511 to 2,518 of 2518
    Quote Originally Posted by Link4134 View Post
    I LOVE this plugin! it's working wonders for me! (Especially since one of my servers keeps resetting the maplist on a server restart)

I have one request for this plugin, can you make an option to force the correction of the game preset (normal, hard, infantry) if it isn't what it should be? Basically:
    1) Set the preset
    2) Restart the round
    3) Have a customizable limit to the amount of restarts before it gives up

I really need this since when one of my servers restarts, it sets itself to custom. When setting the preset to normal in this plugin, after two rounds the server registers to normal (better than nothing that's for sure), but I'd like it to happen right when the server restarts.

Thanks!
    Ok I figured out what's wrong. When you set map specific presets, even if switch to new map list immediately is enabled, it acts like it's disabled, and waits for the round to end before changing the maps. It'd be great if it could detect that the preset is incorrect, or maplist is incorrect (with presets enabled) and switch it immediately.

Thanks!

Is it possible to start the maplist with mixed presets (normal and infantrty only), if so, how can I set it?

Example:
    12 different maps, six of them on Infantry Only and the other to Normal (with vehicles). Votemap should be used to select the next map.

Guilin Peaks = normal
    Shanghai = normal
    Propaganda = Infantry Only
    Lumphini Garden = Infantry Only

The problem is when Guilin is played as normal and Lumphini is selected, Lumphini starts as normal. Only after reboot the map is Lumphini as Infantry Only. The same happens also backwards. If you play a map on Infantry Only and a map to be played as normal, it starts as Infantry Only.

Can someone help me?

I got an issue with a map that is not recognized.

- Operation Outbreak and Operation Outbreak v2, both have the name of XP6_CMP. Therefor, it will not recognize Operation Outbreak v2.

any ways to solve that issue?

Quote Originally Posted by Gopostal456 View Post
    I got an issue with a map that is not recognized.

- Operation Outbreak and Operation Outbreak v2, both have the name of XP6_CMP. Therefor, it will not recognize Operation Outbreak v2.

any ways to solve that issue?
    v2 maps have the same map name but different game mode.
    MapList.txt:
    Code:
    # Night Operations layouts
    XP5_Night_01 GunMaster0 2 # Zavod:Graveyard Shift
    XP5_Night_01 GunMaster1 2 # Zavod:Graveyard Shift v2

# Community Operations layouts
    XP6_CMP SquadDeathMatch0 2 # Operation Outbreak
    XP6_CMP SquadDeathMatch1 2 # Operation Outbreak v2
    XP6_CMP TeamDeathMatch0 2 # Operation Outbreak
    XP6_CMP TeamDeathMatch1 2 # Operation Outbreak v2
    XP6_CMP GunMaster0 2 # Operation Outbreak
    XP6_CMP GunMaster1 2 # Operation Outbreak v2

Yes but using map manager will only chose the first one.

i think there is a bug in the manager.
    after we added some TDM maps (well, all 34 that is)

THIS happends.
    manager-error.jpg

it goes blank..

UPDATE.
    i manage several servers.
    but on the server i had THIS message, NOT all maps, and modes where visible !
    we have several BF4 servers i manage.
    Last edited by spatieman; 08-10-2017 at 04:40.

Quote Originally Posted by Antares View Post
    I've poured through this thread and found others with the same problem, but the recommended fix doesn't seem to work for me. I'm running a mix of CQ large and small maps and trying to increase CQ small tickets to 150%, while leaving the CQ large at 100%. I created the custom preset with vars.gameModeCounter 150 and assigned that preset to the CQ small maps. I also created another preset with vars.gameModeCounter 100 and assigned that to every CQ large map. The rotation starts on a CQ large map and 800 tickets and when it switches to CQ small, the tickets increase 150% as it should. But when it switches back to a CQ large map, the tickets change to 1200 (150%). What should the Preset (after the the round starts) be set to? I tried a variety of options and none seemed to fix my problem. I've experimented with all options for both preset settings. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    I have the same problem if the server is empty and the round starts the plugin is loading the preset for the next map instead the current that is reloading. I also searched the thread but those questions stayed unanswered.

It works only fine if the amount of players are above 4 and map for map are loading or the next map has the same custom-preset.
    Last edited by payver; 14-10-2017 at 04:58.

for tickets u need adaptiv tickets plugin, cant say of it works properly on BF4.
    but be sure u have custom FALSE !!! in vars.

custom preset can work to.
    but than u need to set it properly for each MAP MODE..