Page 96 of 96 FirstFirst ... 4686949596

Thread: xVotemap v1.3.1

I forget the setting name. It's like 'game state update messages', you can disable/enable seeing them. That setting covers any text that appears in the center of the screen, like 'new bomb found' and all admin yells.

The only issue I have with yells is when they are too long, saw one server that yelled nearly half the screen. But, a simple 'vote now!' in the center is fine with me, especially since I normally miss the vote in chat otherwise. A max length in the config for this plugin would be nice.
    ____

Community Contributor
    I wish I knew where to disable these messages. I have had people claim the same before in the past. I have all sounds and notifications disabled in Origin and on Battlelog, but still I have to hide the chat box manually every time I join a server and still the yell spam appears.

Oh, these are not short little messages! They are usually something like "A MAP VOTE IS CURRENTLY IN PROGRESS" "SEE THE OPTIONS IN THE CHAT BOX TO VOTE". And then you have to see that repeated over and over every 15 seconds for a full minute during the last minutes of the game when all you want to do is try to win the round before it is over.
    Last edited by ty_ger07; 13-08-2015 at 23:15.

Quote Originally Posted by ty_ger07 View Post
    I wish I knew where to disable these messages. I have had people claim the same before in the past. I have all sounds and notifications disabled in Origin and on Battlelog, but still I have to hide the chat box manually every time I join a server and still the yell spam appears.

Oh, these are not short little messages! They are usually something like "A MAP VOTE IS CURRENTLY IN PROGRESS" "SEE THE OPTIONS IN THE CHAT BOX TO VOTE". And then you have to see that repeated over and over every 15 seconds for a full minute during the last minutes of the game when all you want to do is try to win the round before it is over.
    They changed the setting name, it's now 'Game Mode Message'. Switch it to hide and you won't see any yells.

____

Community Contributor
    AH ha! It's a setting in the game!? Ok, thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by ty_ger07 View Post
    AH ha! It's a setting in the game!? Ok, thank you!
    What did you think I meant? lol
    ____

Community Contributor
    Quote Originally Posted by ColColonCleaner View Post
    What did you think I meant? lol
    I thiught it was a notification setting in Battlelog or Origin.

I updated the Votemap.cs file to display Squad Obliteration "SQOB"
    Attached Files Attached Files

So i recently added this plugin to my new bf4 server, now im not sure if im stupid and messed something up, but when rush comes it only plays 1 round, then goes to the next map. Ofcourse i'd like it to switch sides after the first rush round but i cant find anything about this.
    -Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Radtaco View Post
    So i recently added this plugin to my new bf4 server, now im not sure if im stupid and messed something up, but when rush comes it only plays 1 round, then goes to the next map. Ofcourse i'd like it to switch sides after the first rush round but i cant find anything about this.
    -Thanks
    If you want 2 rounds on the same map make sure in ProCons map list you have a 2 beside the map name, it sounds like their is just a 1.

To change it to a 2 in ProCon go to tab Lists then Maplists you'll see in the middle two arrows top and bottom of a box with Rounds above a 0 change the box to a 2 click on the map click arrow pointing back to Available Maps to remove map back to Available Maps then click the same map and move it back to Current maplist with the other arrow once all maps are done then click the double rotating looking arrow at the top of the centre to refresh the maplist and a green arrow will popup lower down for a second to show it's now saved.

Or you could just move across a second map then you'll have two with 1 round each, then click the double arrow at the top to refresh maplist and a green arrow will popup for a second to show it's now saved.

Or if you have access to the maplist on the host you could just go into it and edit it and place a 2 at the end of each map hit save and reboot the layer.

Though I find doing it in ProCon one map at a time from 1 to 2 is just as easy.

edit: If you have done it correctly you should see a 2 at the end of each map name instead of a 1.
    Last edited by -Slayer-; 13-09-2015 at 06:35.

Donating keeps them going, please help out. (click sigs)

Hello all and I hope you all have a very Merry Christmas.

I am here to ask if someone could please take a few minutes and tell me what to do on this issue;

We added Operation Outbreak to our map lineup, but when the votemap plugin is initiated it is still bugged. It will only say type 1/2 to vote but no maps display. If you remove Outbreak, then it works. Has this been updated? I updated the BF4.Def file already when the map came out. Now they have Dragon Valley about to hit and we need to get this ball rolling to fix the issue please.

Another server has this fixed, so I was hoping to know how to fix this.

Thank you in advance!