Page 175 of 175 FirstFirst ... 75125165173174175
Results 1,741 to 1,748 of 1748
    Looks like one of your limits is fubar'd. Check the plugin.log and see what it says.
    Developer of PBSS Scanner || Feedback Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Singh400 View Post
    Looks like one of your limits is fubar'd. Check the plugin.log and see what it says.
    Indeed. The dump says it is Limit #3 in first_check.
    Don't send me private messages (PMs) unless you really need privacy, like your game server password. If you just have a question or need help, post in one of the threads. It's extra work for me to answer questions and give help in private messages and no one else gets the benefit of the answer.

All cleared up now - the limit said it was compiled and enabled - not sure how it snuck past that check to say it was fine.

anyone else has problem with insane limit stopped working after aftermath patch

Quote Originally Posted by mehul0519 View Post
    anyone else has problem with insane limit stopped working after aftermath patch
    Which Aftermath patch? For PRoCon or for BF3? What version of Insane Limits?
    Don't send me private messages (PMs) unless you really need privacy, like your game server password. If you just have a question or need help, post in one of the threads. It's extra work for me to answer questions and give help in private messages and no one else gets the benefit of the answer.

Version 0.0.9.2 posted, please upgrade

Versions 0.0.0.8 or earlier are NO LONGER SUPPORTED!

See details here:
    http://www.phogue.net/forumvb/showth...DATE-AVAILABLE

EDITED:

I've just read a couple of pages back and managed to locate the zip 0.0.9.2 I think that anwser the question (e.g. I only need to install 0.0.9.2 rather than all the rest as well.

Thx

apex40000

Sorry to sound Stupid

But to get insane limites working do I need to install all version upto the lastest version or do I just install the latest version -- If latest only can you point me in the right direction to get this.

Many thanks

apex40000

Quote Originally Posted by PapaCharlie9 View Post
    Versions 0.0.0.8 or earlier are NO LONGER SUPPORTED!

See details here:
    http://www.phogue.net/forumvb/showth...DATE-AVAILABLE
    Last edited by Apex40000; 06-12-2012 at 14:02.

"I was a genuinely nice person before I joined this community"
    Insane Limits 0.0.0.8 is no longer continued. Please check the >>>NEW THREAD<<<

Before posting: Have you read the MANUAL?
    Before posting: Have you used the SEARCH?

I will not provide support through PMs or TeamSpeak. Please post your questions in our forums.