Page 2 of 67 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast
    Community Contributor
    hehe, I mean, instead of having to hit 1200, 64 times, I just type it in once

Quote Originally Posted by 0mni View Post
    hehe, I mean, instead of having to hit 1200, 64 times, I just type it in once
    Ahh. Well, it does take some effort, but you only have to set it up once. If you, or someone else, really wants that feature, send me a donation and I'll get it added in.
    Do you reap the benefits of my Adaptive Server Size and/or Ultimate Map Manager plugins?
    If so, please thoughtfully consider supporting my efforts!

nice, i could find how to install a plugin so i tryed myself.

now in procon in see on menu 'events' that plugin is loaded. But were can is see those settings you are talking about becaus i could find them.

It depends on whether the plugin is installed on your local copy of PRoCon or on your layer server. If it's local, there's a Plugins tab, and if it's on a layer server, there's a Parent Layer Control tab with a Plugins sub-tab.

Once you're in there, click the name of the plugin, then the Plugin Settings tab.
    Do you reap the benefits of my Adaptive Server Size and/or Ultimate Map Manager plugins?

sorry but i dont see any of those 2

maybe i installed it wrong, is there not a topic for how to install plugins?
    i downloaded the fille and puted them in to my procon map

Quote Originally Posted by Jee View Post
    maybe i installed it wrong, is there not a topic for how to install plugins?
    i downloaded the fille and puted them in to my procon map
    Please post your question in the PRoCon Support forum:
    http://www.phogue.net/forumvb/forumd...Procon-Support

owke lol, setting hide local pluigins was on

This is going to be an invaluable plugin. Thank you for your hard work. I will get it installed and checked out here within a few days.

Thanks again

Ver. needs updating in the subject line.