Smile PunkBuster Screen Shots per player

It would be nice to add an additional button to the players section to take PB screen shot of player. Just like kick, ban, etc...

"I was a genuinely nice person before I joined this community"
    Did you actually check the latest version or read the changelog? Rightclick on playerlist.

Before posting: Have you read the MANUAL?
    Before posting: Have you used the SEARCH?

I will not provide support through PMs or TeamSpeak. Please post your questions in our forums.

Developer
    Thread reopened. Sorry, Morph but I think Blade_Repper might have been refering to the iOS version of Procon.

@Blade_Repper: Noted. I'm running out of space for extra buttons though... gotta think about this. Hey, by the way... did the recently released v1.02 fix the issues you had with the non-working punkbuster commands?

Decker.
    Last edited by Decker; 29-11-2011 at 06:55.

"I was a genuinely nice person before I joined this community"
    Dammit, sorry. Was half asleep already :-D

Before posting: Have you read the MANUAL?
    Before posting: Have you used the SEARCH?

I will not provide support through PMs or TeamSpeak. Please post your questions in our forums.

Quote Originally Posted by Decker View Post
    Thread reopened. Sorry, Morph but I think Blade_Repper might have been refering to the iOS version of Procon.

@Blade_Repper: Noted. I'm running out of space for extra buttons though... gotta think about this. Hey, by the way... did the recently released v1.02 fix the issues you had with the non-working punkbuster commands?

Decker.
    Yes i was refering to the iOS version of Procon. I love that feature in the PC version of the software so i was just wondering if it would make it in to the iOS version.

Yes, it sure did fix the problem with the punkbuster commands for getting SS from a slot number. Thanks it made it easier to manage.

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by MorpheusX(AUT) View Post
    Dammit, sorry. Was half asleep already :-D
    To quick on the draw :P