Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Developer
    @DvNT, @Ruger:
    Hey - no need to thank me - I did nothing!
    Glad to hear that it's working fine for you now though...

Decker.

Hey Decker,

I have recently downloaded your App, and am having the same issue. I have sent a PM to you with my connection info. Please take a look!

Thank you,
    TOPMO3

Developer
    Quote Originally Posted by TOPMO3 View Post
    Hey Decker,

I have recently downloaded your App, and am having the same issue. I have sent a PM to you with my connection info. Please take a look!

Thank you,
    TOPMO3
    Issue solved.

I note with the latest version that came out today, the option to put people onto squads doesn't always work - even into empty squads. Seems to work and not work.. haven't been able to ascertain the reason
    Last edited by DvNT; 03-12-2011 at 15:52.

Developer
    Quote Originally Posted by DvNT View Post
    I note with the latest version that came out today, the option to put people onto squads doesn't always work - even into empty squads. Seems to work and not work.. haven't been able to ascertain the reason
    It might not be related to the current version of iOS Procon. I also noticed that somehow the server does not always accept the admin.movePlayer commands. Mostly it happend when the server was changing maps. Could this have been the case?

Quote Originally Posted by Decker View Post
    It might not be related to the current version of iOS Procon. I also noticed that somehow the server does not always accept the admin.movePlayer commands. Mostly it happend when the server was changing maps. Could this have been the case?
    no, now that I think of it they were all on one side. I was able to move people on the other side in squads

Developer
    Funny... I'll do some testing and check for bugs. If you find a way to simply reproduce it please let me know.