Smile [request] iPad version tweaks needed

Hi.
    First, thanx for the nice app! I like it and have been using BC2 version on iPhone also.
    iPad version needs to get some changes/tweaks though. It would be nice to have the ability to sort the players by name/score/kills/deaths, as well as to split the teams screen vertically when it in horizontal orientation, so the workspace would be more ergonomic. The other thing, there has to be the ability to ban a player by EA_GUID or PB_GUID, because banning by a nickname ain't doing the job - anyone can change the nickname in seconds.

Thanx again! (I havn't found a bug yet )

Developer
    Noted. Thanks for your input.

BTW patch 1.03 is on the way - it even contains one of your wishes...

http://www.phogue.net/forumvb/showth....03-patch-info

Decker.

Cool!
    *rapidly checking iTunes for updated apps*

Developer
    Patch 1.03 will be released by the end of the week hopefully. It is waiting for review by Apple atm. For an instant release notification follow @doktorzett on twitter...

Can we possibly get a Kick Reason dropdown or menu so the players will see why they were kicked, as opposed to just getting kicked? (my only other desire was the list sorting, but looks like you got that one already )

Developer
    iOS Procon actually already had text field for kick reason implemented before the first release. I removed it on purpose for now because the problem is BF3 has no way of showing you the "kick reason" in the battlelog. At least not as far as I know. I can quickly reimplement the kick reason once BF3 supports it.

Decker.

Yes, Kick-Reason would be very great. We will see.

I know that when we kick people using Procon since the latest BF3 patch that they are seeing the reason now. Maybe they put the support in with that patch?

Developer
    I'll check it out. If it works it'll be included in the upcoming patch 1.04.

Decker.