moving players ?

How can i do that ?

Developer
    Quote Originally Posted by fableman View Post
    How can i do that ?
    Select the player in the list to bring up the tool bar on the bottom. Then either press the "Team" button for moving the selected player to a different team or press the "Squad" button to move the selected player to a different squad.

Community Contributor
    How can i do that ?
    In Procon > Players Tab > Right click on the player you want to move. In the pop up menu, select Move... and then some more options will pop up to move to other team, other squad, etc

Also if you have in game setup you can !fmove playername and it will kill them and move them. I found that regular !move is unpredictable in wether or not it will move the player when they die. Also I believe !move requires you to specify the team number 1,2,3,4 depending on the game mode, I think 4 is the max for team but I am not sure as I play conquestLarge mostly.

There should be a bf3.def file in your PROCon directory that lists the game modes and teams for them.

Developer
    How can i do that ?
    Are we talking about iOS or Windows Procon here?

That is a good question Decker, my bad I didnt not notice what forum area the post was in as I ran across it thru "What's New".

Should probably just disregard anything I posted fableman.