Page 501 of 604 FirstFirst ... 401451491499500501502503511551601 ... LastLast
Results 5,001 to 5,010 of 6040
    Hi ty_ger07! 12 zombies vs 4 humans = 16 players (server 32)

zombie vs
    zombie vs human
    zombie vs

zombie vs
    zombie vs human
    zombie vs

zombie vs
    zombie vs human
    zombie vs

zombie vs
    zombie vs human
    zombie vs

Hi All,

Learning Procon via Proconrulz for the first time. I've got a pretty good grip on the code but I can't seem to get SUAV kill messages going. The kill feed will show "%p% [SUAV] %v%" but it seems that it's processed as a roadkill. Is there any way around this?

For example below, I can't get the SUAV message to work, but the roadkill does if you kill with a SUAV.

Code:
    On Kill;If Weapon SUAV;Say %p% killed %v% with a SUAV!
    On Kill;If %wk% contains Roadkill;Say %p% just roadkilled %v%!

Is there a way to add an announcer message for the SUAV? I notice that in the kill feed it shows "%p% [SUAV] %v%" but I can only seem to trigger a command based on a roadkill (which would in turn trigger if you roadkilled on a quad).

If I use these commands, only the roadkill one will work:

On Kill;If Weapon U_SUAV;Say Holy shit, %p% killed %v% with a SUAV!
    On Kill;If %wk% contains Roadkill;Say %p% just roadkilled %v%!

I've also tried:
    On Kill;If %wk% contains SUAV;Say %p% killed %v% with a SUAV!

Also, I noticed that using something like:

On Kill;ServerFirst;Say *** %p% has FIRST BLOOD by killing %v% with a %w%!

Actually ends up displaying the weapon code (for example, with a MBT_NLAW!). Is there a better way to do this? It should only show MBT_LAW.
    Last edited by callsignapollo; 17-04-2015 at 13:18.

Hi ty_ger07
    servername "ZOMBIE [knife, pistols] / only 16 active slots" (exactly half, 32 physically)
    12 zombies vs 4 humans = 16 players max
    I also ask that you help me to write a rule, in the ratio of teams 1:3 (1h vs 3z)

I think the team humans should always be in attack, and zombies to keep the transmitters (mapmode rush).
    Practice shows that one human can not protect the 2 transmitters simultaneously, against 2-3 and more zombies. In attack, human more comfortable to destroy the transmitters, and zombies to hide and lie in wait ( corners, bushes) human. Zombies, as custodians of the chests of gold, will not give their wealth to a human.
    The layout of forces in the previous post, only on the turnover.
    Is it possible to borrow a rule, like a sniper limit, only for the human team?

I'm not sure, but maybe it looks like this?

On Spawn
    If %n% >= -1;If %n% <= 2;Team 2;If %n% > 1;PlayerSay %p% human-team limit --> z-team;Exec admin.movePlayer %p% 1 0 true
    If %n% > 2;If %n% <= 4;Team 2;If %n% > 2;PlayerSay %p% human-team limit --> z-team;Exec admin.movePlayer %p% 1 0 true
    If %n% > 4;If %n% <= 6;Team 2;If %n% > 3;PlayerSay %p% human-team limit --> z-team;Exec admin.movePlayer %p% 1 0 true
    If %n% > 6;If %n% <= 8;Team 2;If %n% > 4;PlayerSay %p% human-team limit --> z-team;Exec admin.movePlayer %p% 1 0 true
    Last edited by m4gnet; 19-04-2015 at 12:26.

Good evening,

I am killing people before it appears on the card how to do this, kill spawn?

onto On spawn;weapon killed

On kill;weapon U_Bulldog; PlayerCount 1; kick Please, read the ESL rules.
    On kill;weapon U_Bulldog; PlayerSay Please, read the ESL rules.; kill 100

thank you for the help,sorry for my english

Community Contributor
    You can't detect which weapon they spawned with for most games. For BF3, BF4, or Hardline, ProconRulz can only punish when they killnwith the weapon. On Spawn Loadout Enforcer is the only plugin here which can detect the spawn weapon by connecting with Battlelog.

ProconRulz-V44j1-weapon-limits

Quote Originally Posted by ty_ger07 View Post
    You can't detect which weapon they spawned with for most games. For BF3, BF4, or Hardline, ProconRulz can only punish when they killnwith the weapon. On Spawn Loadout Enforcer is the only plugin here which can detect the spawn weapon by connecting with Battlelog.

Is it free ?

Quote Originally Posted by mazotek View Post
    Is it free ?
    No it is not. The goal is that the loadout enforcer not be used by many people, so there is a cost to use it to stop usage going rampant.
    ____

Quote Originally Posted by ColColonCleaner View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ty_ger07 View Post
    Not compatible with Hardline think?
    I installed the plugin but does not appear on ProCon?
    How do I set up
    please help

Plugins passive not shown
    tZ8tRAx.png
    Last edited by madem; 22-04-2015 at 04:57.

Quote Originally Posted by madem View Post
    Not compatible with Hardline think?
    I installed the plugin but does not appear on ProCon?
    How do I set up
    please help

Plugins passive not shown
    tZ8tRAx.png
    Proconrulz has partial support for hardline, confirm you have it in the right location.
    ____