Page 3 of 607 FirstFirst 123451353103503 ... LastLast
    plugin parameters are stored in the Procon\Configs\<your server ip>.cfg

it sounds like your PC is having problems writing to that file. Try settings for other plugins, or just try the 'EA Rules of Conduct' Yes/No setting in ProconRulz, and see if that gets saved, and we'll narrow down your issue.

edit: if your Procon install is in your 'Program Files' folder, maybe move it out of there, in case user access control is kicking in.

edit edit: if it's just the array string, make sure you oNLY click the [...] button that appears on the 'Rules' row when you click on that row, then edit the rulz within the pop-up window, and save.

Bambam
    Last edited by bambam; 21-11-2011 at 17:29.

- I am running Procon as admin
    - Not installed in Program Files, not even C:
    - Boolean values are stored
    - Strings are reset

are you clicking on the [...] button to edit the string array? (Don't hit the [+] and try and edit the item on the expanded list directly) see attached
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by bambam; 21-11-2011 at 17:36.

It is working using this way, I am sorry, first time using pluggin options

Thx for your help (and the time you spent on this plugin)

cool - I'm pleased you fixed it. The Plugin UI for string array edits IS confusing IMHO...

Bambam

I cant get this rule to work: On Kill;Damage ProjectileExplosive;Say No Rocket vs infantry;Kick

You're not clear whether you see the 'Say' messages, so you know the rule is working (but the kick isn't) or whether you don't see the Say message, which would mean the rule isn't firing when you expect it to.

if you don't see the 'Say' messages, change it to

On Kill;Damage ProjectileExplosive;Log Rocket nade kill !! %p% killed %v% with %w%, damage %d%
    On Kill;Log %p% killed %v% with %w%, damage %d%

and look in the Procon chat window as the log messages come by and see what it says.

Note that 'protected' players will not be kicked (i.e. admins)
    Last edited by bambam; 21-11-2011 at 17:57. Reason: typo

Quote Originally Posted by bambam View Post
    You're not clear whether you see the 'Say' messages, so you know the rule is working (but the kick isn't) or whether you don't see the Say message, which would mean the rule isn't firing when you expect it to.

if you don't see the 'Say' messages, change it to

On Kill;Damage ProjectileExplosive;Log Rocket nade kill !! %p% killed %v% with %w%, damage %d%
    On Kill;Log %p% killed %v% with %w%, damage %d%

and look in the Procon chat window as the log messages come by and see what it says.

Note that 'protected' players will not be kicked (i.e. admins)
    Still not working

still not clear

Can I make a rule like "No RPG" on map metro? If yes - can someone tell me the rule?