Page 101 of 606 FirstFirst ... 519199100101102103111151201601 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 6058
    Quote Originally Posted by ty_ger07 View Post
    on suicide;not damage explosive;not damage projectileexplosive;say %p% was tired of life. He killed himself!??
    rofl

Thanks for RPG RULE!!!

I need a sniper rule....:
    I´ve read all post and can´t find it...

I need only 4 Sniper per Team...

Please help me

Community Contributor
    If you have read all the posts especialy the FIRST page, then you should have already got your anwser. It isnt posible yet to make a rule like 4 snipers each team

If I wanted to kill someone right away who kills or fires off an explosive projectile, what would the command be?

hy @ all,

i am a germn guy, so my english is not the best, but it is enough to communicate.

I read this thread from page 1 till page 22, i understand a lot, but it is very difficult for me, because i have to look at a loot of words in a translation programm.

So, i installed ProconRulz on my Layer, and i looked the last days to find a code for playing "only infantry". I know, that it is not possible to ban the vehicle from the server, but i read, that there is the option for, if a player makes a kill with heavy vehicle, that he get killed and get the message "No heavy vehicle...".

Could someone help me and copy a code for this? It is to difficult for me, to understand everythin in here and so im not incapable to write a code.

Next thing i dont found ist, where i have to put the code to? Where do i have to copy it?

I hope someone have the time to help me.

Thanks a lot!

regards -
    BRO-

There is no chance to distinguish between tank, humw and mortar kills in bf3.
    In bfbc2 the code looks like this:

On Kill;Damage heavyvehicle;PlayerCount 2;Say No kills with tanks;Kick
    On Kill;Damage heavyvehicle;Say No kills with tanks;Kill

Wenn einer umfällt, getötet vom panzer, und der Täter macht das schon das 2. mal, dann sag "No kills with tanks" und kicke den Täter
    Wenn einer umfällt, getötet vom panzer, dann sag "No kills with tanks" und töte den Täter

The 1st rule only applies if the player damage the victim twice. If you change the order the 2nd rule never apllies cause the plugin stops parsing after finding the right rule.
    Last edited by RedDragon; 01-02-2012 at 10:27.

Oh Thanks, and where do i put this code to!?

Und wo pack ich den Code jetzt hin!?

I think u allready installed the plugin, change to the plugin section, check procon rulez and maximize the rules section on the right, there will be a lot of preinstalled rules.

ScreenShot007.jpg
    Last edited by RedDragon; 01-02-2012 at 10:44.

Thanks alot RedDragon!

So I copy this codes...

On Kill;Damage heavyvehicle;Say No kills with tanks;Kill
    On Kill;Damage heavyvehicle;PlayerCount 2;Say No kills with tanks;Kick

.. to the file "rules" from the plugin.

So if someone do a tankkill he will get killde and if he is doing it a twotimes, he will get kicked.

Thats all!?

I read this thread the last 4 days and i didnt get it work. Now, you tell me 2 things and it willl work!?

I will test it as soon as possible!

Thanks for doing a picture and the answers!

Mfg -BRO-

Hmmmm, it doesnt work:

[14:24:48 04] ProconRulz: plugin enabled, version 38d.2
    [14:24:48 09] ProconRulz: Warning, damage heavyvehicle not found in Procon
    [14:24:48 10] ProconRulz: Warning, damage heavyvehicle not found in Procon

Is it a wrong spelling?

Mfg -BRO-