Need Help Loggin in IPAD

When adding my server to procon for Ipad, I put in the username and password and it says the password is incorrect. Which username and password do i need to use? The gameservers username and password? Please help anyone?

Developer
    A username is only used when connecting to a pro con layer server. So if you are connecting to a game server directly just leave the username blank. The password is your "rcon password". Please check the web interface of your game server provider or ask your game server provider for your "rcon password" if you can't find it.

Hi Decker
    I also have a problem with my iPhone and iPad
    on the PC it works perfectly the old BC2 also work fine
    can you suggest what I am doing wrong
    Server name= done
    Icon= done
    ip/Host= Done
    Port= Done
    Username=Blank
    Password=Done
    the reply I am getting is as follows when trying to log in :-
    Error
    Unable to connect,please check connection and setting and try again

Thank You

Developer
    Quote Originally Posted by Bounty View Post
    Hi Decker
    I also have a problem with my iPhone and iPad
    on the PC it works perfectly the old BC2 also work fine
    can you suggest what I am doing wrong
    Server name= done
    Icon= done
    ip/Host= Done
    Port= Done
    Username=Blank
    Password=Done
    the reply I am getting is as follows when trying to log in :-
    Error
    Unable to connect,please check connection and setting and try again

Thank You
    As far as I can see you filled out the correct fields but what you filled into them is unknown and so I can't comment on that. If you want me to look into the problem please send me the connection data to your server via PM. I can then try to make a connection using the regular Procon and also of course iOS Procon myself and check out what the problem might be.

Decker.

Thanks Decker
    on PC it work, and used the same data ,but will pm you later with the details

Developer
    Quote Originally Posted by Bounty View Post
    Thanks Decker
    on PC it work, and used the same data ,but will pm you later with the details
    If it doesn't work with the same data there might be a bug in iOS Procon that needs to be fixed. Your connection data would in this case probably help find and fix the issue. One connection issue related to the GSP "NGZ-Server.de" could already be fixed this way in patch 1.02 with the help of user acidb.

Decker.

I also have this problem, my password is correct yet it says wrong password!

Developer
    Quote Originally Posted by humpz View Post
    I also have this problem, my password is correct yet it says wrong password!
    Same here: Please send me the connection details via PM so I can look into it. Feel free to temporarily change the password for my tests to "deckertest123" or whatever. You don't need to give me your regular password.

Decker.

Quote Originally Posted by Decker View Post
    As far as I can see you filled out the correct fields but what you filled into them is unknown and so I can't comment on that. If you want me to look into the problem please send me the connection data to your server via PM. I can then try to make a connection using the regular Procon and also of course iOS Procon myself and check out what the problem might be.

Decker.
    iPad 2 Keyboard iPad 2 Smart Cover