Page 151 of 151 FirstFirst ... 51101141149150151
Results 1,501 to 1,506 of 1506
  1. #1501
    The one and only Bassyboy
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    3,261
    Quote Originally Posted by Level View Post
    does this plugin still works in BF4?

    THX Level
    Have you read the post above yours?

    Sent from my Galaxy S6 Edge using Tapatalk
    I won't do support via PM: if you need help, make a topic on the public forums.

  2. #1502
    Quote Originally Posted by EBassie View Post
    Have you read the post above yours?

    Sent from my Galaxy S6 Edge using Tapatalk
    Yes I have, but there are many server i see they start with 16 or 32 slots.

    If more Joine, they have 64 slots, how does that work?

    THX Level

  3. #1503
    The one and only Bassyboy
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    3,261
    Quote Originally Posted by Level View Post
    Yes I have, but there are many server i see they start with 16 or 32 slots.

    If more Joine, they have 64 slots, how does that work?

    THX Level
    I believe they are manually putting maps / modes on the maplists that has a default playercount of 16 or 32.
    And by removing the vars.maxPlayers from the startup.txt the server will automatically reduce the playerslots when such a map/mode is on the maplist.

    Something like that...
    I won't do support via PM: if you need help, make a topic on the public forums.

  4. #1504
    Quote Originally Posted by EBassie View Post
    I believe they are manually putting maps / modes on the maplists that has a default playercount of 16 or 32.
    And by removing the vars.maxPlayers from the startup.txt the server will automatically reduce the playerslots when such a map/mode is on the maplist.

    Something like that...
    Is there any manual how to set both (Ultimate Map Change and Automatic Round Restarter) up to work like Adaptive Server Size for BF4? Unfortunatly it won't work for me in my setup.

  5. #1505
    Quote Originally Posted by EBassie View Post
    I believe they are manually putting maps / modes on the maplists that has a default playercount of 16 or 32.
    And by removing the vars.maxPlayers from the startup.txt the server will automatically reduce the playerslots when such a map/mode is on the maplist.

    Something like that...
    Wow that is a sneaky way of doing it, but i can totally see that working.
    ____

  6. #1506
    Choosing a mode like domination will reduce server player count to 20 but when you go to a conquest large map the size will reset back to whatever is in your startup file.

    This isn't really feasible unless you want to run a mixed mode server.

    DICE intentionally tried to make this impossible.

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •