Page 47 of 47 FirstFirst ... 37454647
    Yes we are using ProconRulz and Insane Limits in our Procon - both plugins are great.
    However there are no (or I cant find) such limits like this out of date Weapons Limits plugin has.
    I mean exact limits as we have now in Weapon Limiter plugin:
    Code:
     - M1014, Saiga12, limited to 1 in a team
    - Claymores, M320, DAO-12, GP-30, USAS-12, SPAS-12, MK3A1 & MASS 26 are forbidden
    I know that ProconRulz and Insane Limits can punish (kick/ban) for kill with specified weapon but what I know there are no limits to allow 1 weapon in a team like we have now.

Could you let me know how to prevent this "suicide hack" in ProconRulz ?
    Thanks
    Last edited by aduh; 10-07-2014 at 13:04.

Quote Originally Posted by aduh View Post
    Yes we are using ProconRulz and Insane Limits in our Procon - both plugins are great.
    However there are no (or I cant find) such limits like this out of date Weapons Limits plugin has.
    I mean exact limits as we have now in Weapon Limiter plugin:
    Code:
     - M1014, Saiga12, limited to 1 in a team
    - Claymores, M320, DAO-12, GP-30, USAS-12, SPAS-12, MK3A1 & MASS 26 are forbidden
    I know that ProconRulz and Insane Limits can punish (kick/ban) for kill with specified weapon but what I know there are no limits to allow 1 weapon in a team like we have now.

Could you let me know how to prevent this "suicide hack" in ProconRulz ?
    Thanks
    Does this work on bf4 ?

Hello people, I apologize in advance for my bad English but I need advice. I have a server where I set Noshahr Canals TDM map for 16 players and I would like there to disable the RPG, SMAW, all the M320, Claymore C4 and all shotguns. And if there's the option to disable beacon. Can someone please tell me the best advice, or create XML that players initially warned a second and a third killed kick. My email is: [email protected] advance very much and thank you

Please help

Hello people, I apologize in advance for my bad English but I need advice. I have a server where I set Noshahr Canals TDM map for 16 players and I would like there to disable the RPG, SMAW, all the M320, Claymore C4 and all shotguns. And if there's the option to disable beacon. Can someone please tell me the best advice, or create XML that players initially warned a second and a third killed kick. My email is: [email protected] advance very much and thank you