Page 161 of 161 FirstFirst ... 61111151159160161
Results 1,601 to 1,606 of 1606
    I've found clan-tag to be ineffective... now player names seems to work better.

I've had the same struggle Adam.. there isn't a good balancer for BF3 that I know of, then again people are going to complain anyways, so what can you do.

Chill n Kill Gaming - http://www.cnkgaming.com

I've been working with Adama and since we had that instance of the 3 people on the white-list getting moved, it hasn't happened again. We'll let the logging run for a couple more days and make sure it doesn't happen again, if it does, we'll send the logs along.

Patch 0.4.0.4 posted in Plugin Enhancements forum

Don't send me private messages (PMs) unless you really need privacy, like your game server password. If you just have a question or need help, post in one of the threads. It's extra work for me to answer questions and give help in private messages and no one else gets the benefit of the answer.

Hola desde Argentina. Estoy probando el plugin 0.4.0.1, y la verdad que balancea muy bien y los jugadores no se molestan, los FELICITO por el gran trabajo y muchas gracias por compartir este plugin, ahora voy a probar el 0.4.0.4, si desean que pruebe mas códigos o plugin para ayudar, con gusto lo are en mi server.

Saludos, Alex.

Ive downloaded this great plugin however It has no Balancing Guard..... ? ???

The one and only Bassyboy
    Quote Originally Posted by dany_t View Post
    Ive downloaded this great plugin however It has no Balancing Guard..... ? ???
    Hi, the original author of this plugin has been unable to support this plugin any further due to health issues.

You can find the most current & patched version here:
    https://forum.myrcon.com/showthread....802-09-2013%29

Locking this topic for now, as this version is not maintained anymore.
    If Panther needs this topic opened again, he can give me a shout.
    Last edited by EBassie; 22-02-2013 at 18:04.
    I won't do support via PM: if you need help, make a topic on the public forums.