Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Decker,

for items like Spambot, does iOS give you the controls to list each string like on the desktop version, on it's own line? If so, that would make it much easier to edit. But that's a minor wish I'd like.

I also don't have issues with the button placement since it does ask for confirmation.

For the maplist, I love the ease of control of adding in maps. One request tho, is it possible to mark the current map like you do the next map?

app doesn't support multitasking ? huh. I thought the BC2 one did!

Quote Originally Posted by Ike View Post
    Once its set up with the GUI, just run procon.console.exe instead of procon.exe, should fix most of the issues.
    Doesnt let me connect to procon layer server :<, and i want still to watch the event list, if one of the admins is going crazy and kicks a players or so

Hi
    I can't figure out how to change the map settings on already added maps.
    Bug or me doing it wrong ?

Developer
    Quote Originally Posted by Pharrett View Post
    Decker, for items like Spambot, does iOS give you the controls to list each string like on the desktop version, on it's own line? If so, that would make it much easier to edit. But that's a minor wish I'd like.
    The Procon Admin and Procon Plugin section of the App will need to be re-programmed from the ground up. As I mentioned these are the only bits that made it from the first gen iOS Procon over to the second gen App. They are far from perfect - especially the plugins part.

Quote Originally Posted by Pharrett View Post
    For the maplist, I love the ease of control of adding in maps. One request tho, is it possible to mark the current map like you do the next map?
    Yes it is possible and makes sense. I'll add it to the list...

Developer
    Quote Originally Posted by DvNT View Post
    app doesn't support multitasking ? huh. I thought the BC2 one did!
    Right, at the moment it doesn't. But I'd actually just have to throw a little switch in X-Code to allow it to remain active in the background. Lots of people seem to find it useful so multitasking will be added in one of the next patches...

Developer
    Quote Originally Posted by fableman View Post
    Hi
    I can't figure out how to change the map settings on already added maps.
    Bug or me doing it wrong ?
    Already added maps are not reconfigurable. So if you added lets say 2 rounds of Caspian Border Conquest and would rather want 2 rounds of Caspian Boder Rush you'll have to delete the conquest map and add a new 2 round Caspian Border in rush mode.
    But thats not too bad, is it?

Developer
    This thread might actually confuse people because iOS Procon and Windows Procon questions and comments got mixed up at some point. Therefore this thread is now closed. For your questions, suggestions and bug reports regarding iOS Procon please just start a new thread in the iOS Procon forum. Thank you!

Decker.