Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Administrator
    Just a tip.. It would be best to make this as a stand alone plugin, rather than tack it onto the ingame admin.

The main reason for this it so that in future updates you don't get screwed by the actual InGame Admin plugin being updated.

Administrator
    Expanding on my above post.

You have broken the next level function, it only works when using a delay now.

I strongly suggest you make your plugin stand alone, rather than modify an existing plugin. It creates to many issues.

The guy who wrote the plug in opted to use the in game admin one as it handled a lot of the awkward text parsing.

We're all full time professionals and dont really have the time to handle a lot of that overhead stuff out of the blue, though we can try to look at a better set up for BF3.

If someone wants to help out with this, I can put you in touch with him and we can probably make it quite a simple job.

With regards to the Team FRA;

We find the plugin works about 1 in 3 attempts - between BFBCS downtimes, Team FRA cheat-o-meter problems, its quite flakey. Moving it to checking Team FRA, and then BFBCS, means that we can expect our success rate to approximately double. It's basically Team FRA || BFBCS, instead of as it is now which is Team FRA && BFBCS.

Procon Plugin Tester
    Any changes to get this in BF3? via rulez or limits?
    ]

Developer
    Quote Originally Posted by LumpyNutZ View Post
    Any changes to get this in BF3? via rulez or limits?
    Besides the ingame command you can add your own "stats link" in Procon pointing to any site with an query interface which can receive data in the url to have a right click menu item for checking a player.

Procon Plugin Tester
    Quote Originally Posted by Phil_K View Post
    Besides the ingame command you can add your own "stats link" in Procon pointing to any site with an query interface which can receive data in the url to have a right click menu item for checking a player.
    So i tried, but as the address would be like this: "http://www.team-des-fra.fr/CoM/bf3.php?p=%player_name%#playerid" it wont allow me to add that address.. any suggestions?
    ]

Developer
    Quote Originally Posted by LumpyNutZ View Post
    So i tried, but as the address would be like this: "http://www.team-des-fra.fr/CoM/bf3.php?p=%player_name%#playerid" it wont allow me to add that address.. any suggestions?
    Actually you have to wait for the next Procon release which fixes to use #-signs in the URL.

Procon Plugin Tester
    Quote Originally Posted by Phil_K View Post
    Actually you have to wait for the next Procon release which fixes to use #-signs in the URL.
    aaaa, ok. Thanks for help with this. I´ll try to be patient, tho its not my best ability^^
    ]

Procon Plugin Tester
    Anyone knows is this still up to date and working with BC2?
    ]

Procon Plugin Tester
    So i cant get this from nowhere anymore?
    ]