Page 2 of 30 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    I will check it out. Thanks!

"I was a genuinely nice person before I joined this community"
    Feel free to post up some new ideas
    I still have some sort SQL-notification, so it can used for homepage or else.

Before posting: Have you read the MANUAL?
    Before posting: Have you used the SEARCH?

I will not provide support through PMs or TeamSpeak. Please post your questions in our forums.

I have tested it on both a base version and a hosted version. The hosted version does not seem to be able to do the systray notification for some reason. Other than that it works very well.

No other issues at this stage

When using a hosted Procon, the SysTray-Notifications pop up at your hosts server.
    That's the reason I am trying to set up some SQL-system.

I will not provide support through PMs or TeamSpeak. Please post your questions in our forums.

Sweet as, But thankyou for this tool, it willl be a very handy asset to my Procon Arsenal

#IDEA

Spam detection that would mute, kick, and TBan abusive player listing or calling admin X times within X minutes for some time (X min).

Example:
    1. Player XYZ lists or calls admin 3 times within 1 minute would trigger a 5 minute mute.
    2. After 2 time being muted would result in kick.
    3. Afetr 2 Kicks result would be Tban for round.

This will prevent a grief player from macro'ing the @listadmin or @calladmin command and then crashing our servers.

Quote Originally Posted by MorpheusX(AUT) View Post
    Feel free to post up some new ideas
    I still have some sort SQL-notification, so it can used for homepage or else.
    One of my admins asked if there is any way to make this thing play a sound ingame so the admins notice they are being summoned??

@captinwizard: Spam protections sounds like a good idea. Might also include a system letting the admin choose how to "punish" the players for spamming.

Quote Originally Posted by Cain View Post
    One of my admins asked if there is any way to make this thing play a sound ingame so the admins notice they are being summoned??
    No way to play ingame-sounds. I could include a sound-alarm to the plugin, but that would require all admins running procon + the plugin on their local computer atm. Might change if I figure out how a "remote systray" system works, this could be included too. It still would require them to run Procon on their computer.

This sounds nice

Would it be possible that the plugin sends a notification in a IRC channel?

Possible - yeah.
    I wouldn't know how to do it though, since I have no experience with IRC.

If you find a good documentation or someone who can help me with that, it could be included.