Developer

In development: iOS Procon for BF3!

As I mentioned in some other postings before for the release of BF3 iOS Procon will be completely re-written from the ground up and it's making pretty good progress atm. A detailed preview explaining the new features and some screenshots will soon be released. As the remote administration is supposedly going to work much like with the current BFBC2 I'm using BFBC2 to test new stuff as development progresses.

To test certain things that require input in form of server sent game events I need servers which actually have some ppl playing on it! The mostly very useful Procon Test server won't do any good here. So I'm always happy if server admins offer me a very limited rights access to their Procon layer server for testing purposes (actually no rights at all except remote layer access will be sufficient) .

If you administrate a well populated server and want to support iOS Procon development I'd be glad if you'd set me up a temporary very limied rights account and PM me the connection details I could use to connect.

Pharrett already helped me out very much offering access to his 3 servers, thank you very much!

Later,
    Decker
    Last edited by Decker; 01-07-2011 at 11:40.

Great news! The BC2 app is brilliant

It is hard to imagine this iPad app can get much better than it is for BC2....

Developer
    Quote Originally Posted by Cain View Post
    It is hard to imagine this iPad app can get much better than it is for BC2....
    Believe me - it can... ;-) But thank you very much!

Developer
    Another call goes out to server admins out there who would maybe like to help me with iOS Procon development. If you administrate a well populated server I'd be glad if you'd set me up a temporary very limited rights account for iOS Procon testing and PM me the connection details I could use to connect.

propbndr gave me access to his layer. This has been and still is most helpful testing some new stuff I am experimenting with for the future iOS Procon for BF3. Thank you very much!

Decker