Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Pharrett View Post
    Would there be a way to add some type of fast scroll to the ban list? If I need to access it on the iPad, it can take a minute to scroll thru all the bans.
    Putting an additional "Add" button on the top would be a big help. Scrolling to the bottom of a large ban list is really a pain.

Developer
    Quote Originally Posted by propbndr View Post
    Putting an additional "Add" button on the top would be a big help. Scrolling to the bottom of a large ban list is really a pain.
    I totally agree. A minor thing I should be able to implement soon.

Additions for the current iOS Procon version are getting slow at the moment. I apologize for that. I'm putting all my time in a complete re-make of iOS Procon in preparation for the BF3 release... as mentioned before you may expect a list of new features and screenshots soon.

Decker

Developer
    Quote Originally Posted by Decker View Post
    I totally agree. A minor thing I should be able to implement soon.
    I did an update which is currently waiting for review by Apple. Expect it to be released in a couple of days.

The new update apparently works for the ipad but not the iphone. I have revision 1.74 but the ban list add button is not located at the top of the list. It is still at the bottom only.

Developer
    The extra "+"-buttons have only been added to the iPad version so far... as the iPad has plenty of room for extra buttons. For the iPhone version to simplify working with huge lists I thought I'd just let the list scroll down to the bottom automatically once it appears so you could access the "Add ..." button faster. It will be included in the next update for the phone version.