Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Developer
    Quote Originally Posted by Pharrett View Post
    You now have that access on our servers
    Thanks Pharrett! With your help I've been able to reproduce and exactly pin down the reason for the ban- and kick-related crashes today. I cancelled the update which was already in the queue and implemented a fix. Now again the bottleneck is the Apple App review process but this iPad version update (v1.73) should be available to everyone later next week. I also included a fix for Big_Ernie's issues with older server software versions...

Quote Originally Posted by Pharrett View Post
    Also one minor case of misspelling in the spot where you give users access to punish if you're interested
    ... and the typo was also corrected.

The ban- and kick-related crashes will also be fixed on the phone version as well. A small hotfix is already finished and also waiting to be inspected by Apple before it can be released. This iPhone/iPod version update (v1.74) should also be available to everyone later next week.
    Last edited by Decker; 04-06-2011 at 17:31.

With the mandatory update of all servers today, the servers running older versions is moot. Great app!

Quote Originally Posted by Decker View Post
    Yes landscape is possible and could be an advantage when looking at the console or chat/events. A future update will probably contain this feature. Same goes for the map and possibly a PB console. The first update is actually already on it's way to you guys (but stuck in the Apple review queue of course - what else lol) which just fixes some graphical glitches I discovered shortly after submitting the release version to Apple. So don't be disappointed if it's not in this first update.

After thinking about the PB tab, can you just make a place where on the "player detail(s)" tab, under players, you can just "screenshot player"?

We had two hackers in one server yesterday and even a button somewhere obvious that would send "PB_sv_getss" to the server would make it easier to work, please?

Any chance of allowing the layer beyond 5?
    Last edited by Big_Ernie; 10-06-2011 at 00:43. Reason: After thought

Big _ernie, 9 times out of 10 screenshots fail because the idgets at Evenbalance have not fixed up the issue with DirectX, U will be wasting ur time

Developer
    Quote Originally Posted by Big_Ernie View Post
    Any chance of allowing the layer beyond 5?
    What do you mean?

Phogues Rubber Duck
    What do you mean?
    I'm just guessing here, is the number of connections allowed limited to 5?

Quote Originally Posted by mav2537 View Post
    Big _ernie, 9 times out of 10 screenshots fail because the idgets at Evenbalance have not fixed up the issue with DirectX, U will be wasting ur time
    I fully understand that, but that doesn't stop due diligence. We have caught hackers with screenshots and just because they do fail 95% of the time, doesn't mean I won't stop taking the screenshots, but we when screenshot, they are only for those we suspect not the entire servers.

What do you mean?
    At present our hosting layer seems to be limited to 5. I don't know if this means the program is limited to 5. As Ike said are the connections to the layer limited to 5?

Phogues Rubber Duck
    Quote Originally Posted by Big_Ernie View Post
    At present our hosting layer seems to be limited to 5. I don't know if this means the program is limited to 5. As Ike said are the connections to the layer limited to 5?
    Is your layer with primary target? If so, then I know for a fact that they limit you to 5 severs per layer.

Yes it is with primary target, so that is why, thanks. Do other companies who host Procon allow more layers?