Page 49 of 49 FirstFirst ... 39474849
    Hi,

I'm trying to limit the amount of snipers on our server on BF4. I want no more than 5 snipers and for them all to be in one squad. I copied this rule from someone else but it does not appear to work correctly. Could someone explain why? Have i done something wrong?

Procon says unrecognised rule.

# snipersquad by staazvaind #
    on kill; damage sniperrifle; %pks% != 7; say Sniperrifles are only in Squad "Golf" allowed, autokilling; kill 100

Quote Originally Posted by LtMatt81 View Post
    Hi,

I'm trying to limit the amount of snipers on our server on BF4. I want no more than 5 snipers and for them all to be in one squad. I copied this rule from someone else but it does not appear to work correctly. Could someone explain why? Have i done something wrong?

Procon says unrecognised rule.

# snipersquad by staazvaind #
    on kill; damage sniperrifle; %pks% != 7; say Sniperrifles are only in Squad "Golf" allowed, autokilling; kill 100

I prefer the sniper limit that isn't restricted to one squad like we have running on our server. Players get a sniper slot by killing with sniper and lose it by using another primary weapon. I think it works great would you like me to send you our rule?

Edit: oops thought it was the current thread lol

[18:40:58 52] ProconRulz: System.InvalidOperationException: Collection was modified; enumeration operation may not execute.
    at System.ThrowHelper.ThrowInvalidOperationException( ExceptionResource resource)
    at System.Collections.Generic.List`1.Enumerator.MoveN extRare()
    at System.Collections.Generic.List`1.Enumerator.MoveN ext()
    at PRoConEvents.ProconRulz.scan_rules(TriggerEnum trigger, String name, Dictionary`2 keywords, Inventory inv, Kill k, String item)

I got this when i was reloading proconrulz. 1 time off error. I reload again and the error is gone.

wrong thread sorry
    Last edited by ixnorp; 08-02-2014 at 09:49.

I have problems with this plugin

Hello guys:

this is my problem....

one rule on my server in " Dont kill troops with RPG or similar"

this rule is for enginer class.... at some point i read , which can be set for the player who wants to kill the troops with RPG does not hurt (something like teamkill), but i dont remember how...
    can someone tell me how can put this comand on my procon....sometime the players dont respect rules....or we lost to much time fighting with this people, by questioning the rules of our server....this make crazy.
    the people dont understand what all clans can put the rules they want....so in my server our friends dont like to die with RPG.....this demolition gun is just for vehicles, heli, machine gun, tank.
    can someone help me?

ty very much and sry for my english

Community Contributor
    Here is the current plugin thread:
    https://forum.myrcon.com/showthread....-admin-actions

This thread you posted in is very old.

You can ban RPG kills, but it is not possible to tell if the RPG killed someone in a tank or a soldier running. In other words, you can ban RPG completely or not at all. You can't allow it to kill tanks but not kill infantry.

ok ty very much!

Sniper with red dot

Hi people,

I would like to our BC2 Server Red Dot Sight for Sniper forbidden.The problem is that it appears to me wird.I have in Prconrulz as "sp_shotgun_s" already tried the "sp_shotgun_s" forbidden but you can still use continue the visor.can there maybe someone help me ???

Sry for my bad english

What...why is this thread still open?

Please post here: https://forum.myrcon.com/showthread....-admin-actions
    ____