Cool Map View on iPad App

Hey Decker, with ur brilliant talent in iOS application creation

Is it possible to have the Map added to the iPad app, Pleeeaaase

Developer
    Quote Originally Posted by mav2537 View Post
    Hey Decker, with ur brilliant talent in iOS application creation

Is it possible to have the Map added to the iPad app, Pleeeaaase
    This is a good idea, on the Pad a map view would make sense. I'll have to think more about it. It will probably not be in the initial release though (which is not far away from now).

Yes, a map view to see who is killing whom, and also to edit the mapzone boundaries would be great.

Anymore news on this Decker?

Developer
    Hey guys!

I actually do have something in the drawer already. It's a 90% working battle map view which I am building into the new iOS Procon for BF3 version which I am currently working on. This new iOS Procon has been rewritten from the ground up and solves a lot of reoccurring programming-difficulties I had to deal with which were caused by bad application design (or what Phogoue often refers to as "mad scientist code") of the current version. Once this battle map is running and tested it could be ported back (with some effort - because it had to be adapted to the old iOS Procon code base) to iOS Procon for BFBC2 for iPad.

So a little more patience is necessary until the battle map can become reality on the iPad. As always I'm trying to get all of your requests into my Apps but you have to understand that with BF3 beta launching in a couple of weeks at the moment my priorities lie with the new iOS Procon because I''m aiming at having a release version ready with the release of the actual game in october.

Decker

Sweet as, Ur work is absolutly brilliant