Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13

Thread: Everyone dead

  1. #1

    Question Everyone dead

    Hi all
    small prob i have with procon which i need some help with.
    For the last 2 weeks procon shows all players dead with a skull next to each players name.Also no country flags show.
    I have restarted server and turned off and on various pluggins with no luck so now need help
    thanks in advance

  2. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by SOUTH View Post
    Hi all
    small prob i have with procon which i need some help with.
    For the last 2 weeks procon shows all players dead with a skull next to each players name.Also no country flags show.
    I have restarted server and turned off and on various pluggins with no luck so now need help
    thanks in advance
    if you connect procon directly to your server instead of connecting to a hosted layer does that fix the problem?
    ____

  3. #3
    Super Moderator
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Very North Darwin
    Posts
    1,595
    I see dead people.....

  4. #4
    not sure what you mean by connecting by server but if i stop procon in gameservers pb shows active when procon is started server becomes custom pb not activated

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by SOUTH View Post
    not sure what you mean by connecting by server but if i stop procon in gameservers pb shows active when procon is started server becomes custom pb not activated
    I mean connecting your procon client, on your computer, directly to your game server. You use your battlefield server IP, rcon port, and rcon password, no username. Turn off your procon layer and try this, does it work?
    ____

  6. #6
    no Still the same also re installed procon server and program same issue every shows dead no country flags showing also Punkbuster greyed out no tick not activated
    I reinstalled bf3 server as well

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by SOUTH View Post
    no Still the same also re installed procon server and program same issue every shows dead no country flags showing also Punkbuster greyed out no tick not activated
    I reinstalled bf3 server as well
    Oh, you're running a hacked version of the server, that explains it. Please do not continue interactions with these forums. Thank you.
    ____

  8. #8
    WTF you talking about nothing hacked all legit ????
    Procon server from gameservers
    Bf3 server from gameservers
    Problem which is why im here
    so Whats your problem apart from being unhelpful and rude as a senior forum member i would expect more if not maybe its time to give it up.
    Or perhaps you don t want newbies on your forum that don t have as much knowledge about servers
    Last edited by SOUTH; 02-04-2019 at 20:17.

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by SOUTH View Post
    WTF you talking about nothing hacked all legit ????
    Procon server from gameservers
    Bf3 server from gameservers
    Problem which is why im here
    so Whats your problem apart from being unhelpful and rude as a senior forum member i would expect more if not maybe its time to give it up.
    Or perhaps you don t want newbies on your forum that don t have as much knowledge about servers
    My mistake, reinstalling the game server and procon at the same time implied it was on your local machine, which is not allowed. Illegitimate servers usually end up having random issues with rcon protocols like you described. If all is legit then you're fine. Not sure why you immediately jumped to personal insults instead of simply clarifying your server was legit, but i'll run with it.

    Flags not showing up could mean that the IP data file procon uses to determine which country a player's from is out of date. Although that usually just means that some of the players will be missing flags, not all of them.
    As for death markers constantly next to players that's more odd. Perhaps the spawn events aren't working properly, that's supposed to clear off that marker. Connect your local procon instance to your server to setup proconrulz or another customizable tool like that to post a message in chat when player's spawn. Then spawn into the server and see if the message is posted as you'd expect. You should also see a blue highlight on your player's row in procon's player list.
    As for punkbuster, check that with your layer host, unless you have specifically toggled the punkbuster option off in procon under the configuration tab it should remain active.
    ____

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by ColColonCleaner View Post
    My mistake, reinstalling the game server and procon at the same time implied it was on your local machine, which is not allowed. Illegitimate servers usually end up having random issues with rcon protocols like you described. If all is legit then you're fine. Not sure why you immediately jumped to personal insults instead of simply clarifying your server was legit, but i'll run with it.

    Flags not showing up could mean that the IP data file procon uses to determine which country a player's from is out of date. Although that usually just means that some of the players will be missing flags, not all of them.
    As for death markers constantly next to players that's more odd. Perhaps the spawn events aren't working properly, that's supposed to clear off that marker. Connect your local procon instance to your server to setup proconrulz or another customizable tool like that to post a message in chat when player's spawn. Then spawn into the server and see if the message is posted as you'd expect. You should also see a blue highlight on your player's row in procon's player list.
    As for punkbuster, check that with your layer host, unless you have specifically toggled the punkbuster option off in procon under the configuration tab it should remain active.
    Ok thank you i will give this a go

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •