Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: cant add map

cant add map

hi

Why can not some maps be added to procon maplist bf4 ؟ (Like Dragon Walley )
    i have all dlc

pls help

make sure you have the latest BF4 def. file here it is copy and past that in FTP https://github.com/Myrcon/Procon-1/b...onfigs/BF4.def

Quote Originally Posted by xloneshadowx View Post
    make sure you have the latest BF4 def. file here it is copy and past that in FTP https://github.com/Myrcon/Procon-1/b...onfigs/BF4.def
    it did not work now XP2 xp3 xp4 xp6 xp7 not added .Every day it's different, For example, yesterday, XP7 will be added, but now it's not What's the problem ؟(i have all dlc)
    Last edited by esiii; 08-03-2019 at 08:30.

Quote Originally Posted by esiii View Post
    it did not work now XP2 xp3 xp4 xp6 xp7 not added .Every day it's different, For example, yesterday, XP7 will be added, but now it's not What's the problem ؟(i have all dlc)
    Having DLC purchased doesn't change what's available on the server side. Servers can run any dlc map regardless of whether the players purchased it or not. Unless i'm misunderstanding what you're saying.

It sounds like your problem is you're adding the maps in procon but the server is not exporting those changes to your maplist.txt file. The game server should do this automatically but perhaps there is a write restriction on the server side where it can't change its own maplist file.
    Whenever your game server restarts it won't keep any changes that aren't saved in that file. So open that file on your game server instance to see if your changes are there. If they aren't, that's why they are disappearing when your server reboots every night.
    ____

Quote Originally Posted by ColColonCleaner View Post
    Having DLC purchased doesn't change what's available on the server side. Servers can run any dlc map regardless of whether the players purchased it or not. Unless i'm misunderstanding what you're saying.

It sounds like your problem is you're adding the maps in procon but the server is not exporting those changes to your maplist.txt file. The game server should do this automatically but perhaps there is a write restriction on the server side where it can't change its own maplist file.
    Whenever your game server restarts it won't keep any changes that aren't saved in that file. So open that file on your game server instance to see if your changes are there. If they aren't, that's why they are disappearing when your server reboots every night.
    Yes, exactly ,The MAPLIST file will not be saved Each time I run the server again, Some maps can be added. How can I fix this problem?

Super Moderator
    Yes, exactly ,The MAPLIST file will not be saved Each time I run the server again, Some maps can be added. How can I fix this problem?
    You can manually copy the contents of the maplist.txt to your server via the server control from your provider.
    Game nick Volo_Mortis
    https://forum.myrcon.com/showthread....-Procon-Manual
    Read the manual ?

Like procon forum https://www.patreon.com/myrcon/overview DONATE

Quote Originally Posted by leibhold View Post
    You can manually copy the contents of the maplist.txt to your server via the server control from your provider.
    It does not work manually I want to transfer all the maps to the maplist . My problem is this . I can only add this map XP0 MP ...... But I could not add these maps XP1 XP2 XP3 XP4 XP5 XP6 XP7
    Last edited by esiii; 10-03-2019 at 12:15.

Community Contributor
    It does not work manually I want to transfer all the maps to the maplist .
    It should. In what way doesn't it work? Details. Explain.
    My problem is this . I can only add this map XP0 MP ...... But I could not add these maps XP1 XP2 XP3 XP4 XP5 XP6 XP7
    "Could not". Why not? In what way could you not type that into your server's maplist file? You save the file but the changes are lost? Explain.

Quote Originally Posted by ty_ger07 View Post
    It should. In what way doesn't it work? Details. Explain.

"Could not". Why not? In what way could you not type that into your server's maplist file? You save the file but the changes are lost? Explain.
    The Maplist is saved. But it is not shown in Procon and manual maps that are added will be lost again

(you have the code list of all the maps ? )
    Last edited by esiii; 10-03-2019 at 19:33.