vars.teamKillValueForKick

Hello,
    sorry if it was posted anywhere else. But the search in forums are often broken / don't work well.

Is it save to disable Teamkill value limit? In the past its said it caused crashes problems, did they fixed it?

Edit: Could someone move this to the Procon thread?
    Last edited by payver; 21-01-2019 at 08:13.

Quote Originally Posted by payver View Post
    Hello,
    sorry if it was posted anywhere else. But the search in forums are often broken / don't work well.

Is it save to disable Teamkill value limit? In the past its said it caused crashes problems, did they fixed it?

Edit: Could someone move this to the Procon thread?
    It cannot be disabled without making your server custom preset in BF4
    ____

In BF3. I deactivated it, even NFO recommends to activate it, but that information could be outdated.

Btw. the serverchange: At the former Provider my server crashed 1-3 times a day - complete restart of the server. Now i haven't crashes, but big lags and then all players are kicked. Everytime in the afternoon between 13-145 o'clock german time. Thats really strange. But that happens only once a day in that time.

My Procon causes sometimes a peak of 100% CPU for some seconds. I thought it needs not much CPU power.

Still searching the causes. I have every week problems with server.

Today even the Punbkbuster was outdated after a crash (no players on it), GGC site said that the server has an old version of PB. Very strange all.
    Last edited by payver; 21-01-2019 at 16:34.