Why does this error keep happening to me?

Procon layer Nitrado Hosting I have 3 servers running. This happens way too much once it happened to all three servers and I had to uninstall and reinstall everything on all of them. Customer support at Nitrado is horrible they told me better not use procon that was their advice. So far I took the steps of uninstalling the layer and renstalling restarting the game server and procon layer I type my connection info in did it three times and still same error I can't access anything right now. Anybody help me out Inked16848b0807fafe792a13e5a7486c8ee3_LI.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by xloneshadowx View Post
    Procon layer Nitrado Hosting I have 3 servers running. This happens way too much once it happened to all three servers and I had to uninstall and reinstall everything on all of them. Customer support at Nitrado is horrible they told me better not use procon that was their advice. So far I took the steps of uninstalling the layer and renstalling restarting the game server and procon layer I type my connection info in did it three times and still same error I can't access anything right now. Anybody help me out Inked16848b0807fafe792a13e5a7486c8ee3_LI.jpg
    What happens if you just reboot the layers? Sometimes procon can get stuck processing things and hang. Are you still able to issue in-game commands? Are any of your in-game messages still working?
    ____