Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 34
  1. #21
    Quote Originally Posted by ColColonCleaner View Post
    Ah, you want people who win to also have access to commands, not just manual vips, that's something new. That's something a bunch of people might want so I'll add that.
    They will be in the command settings section.
    Reserved slot grants access to squad lead command
    Reserved slot grants access to self-move command
    Reserved slot grants access to self-kill command

    I don't want to automatically do role switching. This is because if someone has a higher power level role (say VIP++) and wins a challenge, they could be shunted back down a level to the normal VIP role when they win. I could add some math checks on this around power level but then we get into the weeds with confirming both roles actually have the commands they should be able to access and a bunch of other garbage. Having the command access be based on reserved slot should be the cleanest.
    Yessss! lol that is what i need so i dont have to basically babysit the list and watch when someone wins to manuaul add them that would be perfect Col. I mean I have one level of VIP's they get autobalace whitelist and reserved slot whitelist with the commands of !lead,!switchme,and !killme.. let me know when you get it done so I can add it please if thats what you are doing.i'll throw another donation in the pot for this.. it's late in the game i agree but trying to do what i can to make games fun so people keep playing.

  2. #22
    Quote Originally Posted by xloneshadowx View Post
    Yessss! lol that is what i need so i dont have to basically babysit the list and watch when someone wins to manuaul add them that would be perfect Col. I mean I have one level of VIP's they get autobalace whitelist and reserved slot whitelist with the commands of !lead,!switchme,and !killme.. let me know when you get it done so I can add it please if thats what you are doing.i'll throw another donation in the pot for this.. it's late in the game i agree but trying to do what i can to make games fun so people keep playing.
    I'll work on it this week, probably closer to the weekend though.
    ____

  3. #23
    Quote Originally Posted by ColColonCleaner View Post
    I'll work on it this week, probably closer to the weekend though.
    Awesome Thanks Col.!

  4. #24
    Quote Originally Posted by xloneshadowx View Post
    Awesome Thanks Col.!
    Added a prototype version, completely untested. Let me know if it works. /pupdate to grab.

    https://github.com/AdKats/AdKats/com...8?diff=unified
    ____

  5. #25
    Quote Originally Posted by ColColonCleaner View Post
    Added a prototype version, completely untested. Let me know if it works. /pupdate to grab.

    https://github.com/AdKats/AdKats/com...8?diff=unified
    i'll put it too test right now

  6. #26
    Quote Originally Posted by ColColonCleaner View Post
    Added a prototype version, completely untested. Let me know if it works. /pupdate to grab.

    https://github.com/AdKats/AdKats/com...8?diff=unified
    Loaded up the file, turned the commands on tried them they worked and no error messages. This will work I will let you know if any issues arise but so far so good. Thank you

  7. #27
    Quote Originally Posted by xloneshadowx View Post
    Loaded up the file, turned the commands on tried them they worked and no error messages. This will work I will let you know if any issues arise but so far so good. Thank you
    Cool. With those settings enabled anyone who is in the verbose reserved slot listing should be able to use those commands.
    ____

  8. #28
    Quote Originally Posted by ColColonCleaner View Post
    Cool. With those settings enabled anyone who is in the verbose reserved slot listing should be able to use those commands.
    Step right up Col. It could be you!! lol. Thanks again man

  9. #29
    Quote Originally Posted by ColColonCleaner View Post
    Cool. With those settings enabled anyone who is in the verbose reserved slot listing should be able to use those commands.
    Only thing I noticied is if they hit !perks it does not show them !lead !switchme !killme

  10. #30
    Quote Originally Posted by xloneshadowx View Post
    Only thing I noticied is if they hit !perks it does not show them !lead !switchme !killme
    Ah, I didn't add that part. If i have time tomorrow i'll add that in.
    ____

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •