Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Quote Originally Posted by ColColonCleaner View Post
    Ah, I didn't add that part. If i have time tomorrow i'll add that in.
    Ok no problem

Back to my original topic that I started the thread. I have Three servers, server A is the main server I just combined all Servers into server A. Before I did that I made a back up copy of everything that was in the sql database for all three servers, the adkats and statlogger tbls. I lost all the !stats and !rank that I had for the servers but have them backed up how can I add transfer them into server A which holds all the stats for A,B,C and have all the old stats back?

That's a bit of a tall order because all of your server IDs would be the same on each database, all server 1. And also the composite numbers that were made will conflict too. like mapstats id, that's all supposed to be unique. I'm not sure how you would recombine them after the fact. Someone might know more than me though.
    ____

That's a bit of a tall order because all of your server IDs would be the same on each database, all server 1. And also the composite numbers that were made will conflict too. like mapstats id, that's all supposed to be unique. I'm not sure how you would recombine them after the fact. Someone might know more than me though.
    I'll forget about it then.. Thanks

I've added the perk command changes.
    ____

I've added the perk command changes.
    Ok great thank you