Thread: One team

One team

Hi all,
    is it possible to have a plugin that allows only one team to play? I saw this done on a server but I was not told how it was possible.
    Example: allowed to play only with the Russia or US team

Community Contributor
    I don't think so. I mean, in unranked mode you could do some custom stuff, but only half of your server slots could be used. You can't have a 32 slot server (or whatever size your server is) with 32 players (or whatever size your server is) on one team. And you can't have such a custom arrangement in a ranked server because it would lead to stats abuse.

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4...search-server/

enter this server and then tell me what you think

Community Contributor
    No thank you. I don't take part in cheating or illegal servers. If I could read any of that, it would help.

Quote Originally Posted by ty_ger07 View Post
    No thank you. I don't take part in cheating or illegal servers. If I could read any of that, it would help.
    If you change /it/ to /en/ it changes the language to english on battlelog, just a language setting.
    ____

Quote Originally Posted by ty_ger07 View Post
    nobody asked you to cheat or enter an illegal server.Mine is just curiosity.
    And anyway in my opinion it is a game mode like many others.
    Then even playing with a limitation of weapons is illegal but many servers thanks to the plugins present here use it.