How to Disable Player Join & Leave Messages

Hey everyone! I was wondering how to disable player join & leave messages ("Player has joined the game" and "Player has left the game"). Can't seem to figure out how to do this.

Thanks

In the procon chat window? Just uncheck the box at the bottom of the screen.
    ____

Hi, no doing that in procon doesn't do anything for me. When my server is busy the chat window is always showing people joining & leaving. I would like to turn that off.

Community Contributor
    In the game chat window? Or in the procon chat window?

If it is in the game, it is a plugin doing it. Which plugin? I don't know. Tell us which plugins you have running and try turning plugins off one-by-one until you find the one which makes it stop.

Hi in the chat window on the actual game, sorry if that wasn't clear. I have AdKats installed.

Well VIP Slot Manager has a setting for showing when a NON-VIP is joining and in AdKats section A12 messaging system there is "Display New Player Announcement

He's talking about joining/leaving, so maybe it's the default proconrulz settings? I think that plugin has join/leave messages as the default rules. I don't remember, it's been a long time.
    ____

Community Contributor
    It would be nice to know which plugins are running.

Hi all sorry for the slow reply, g-portal went down yesterday & knocked loads of servers offline. I figured it out thanks to ColColonCleaner suggesting its within proconrulz & it was. Thanks again

Also thanks to everyone else who helped too