Searching for a good serverprovider in the USA (BF3)

Hello all,
    i have crashes with my current provider in germany, mostly when the server starts to populate. Everytime my heart starts bleeding if i see that.

My questions are:

- Which provider is good in the USA?
    - Which server location is good to have a good ping in europe?
    - Which provider provides unlimited access to Procon FTP (Plugins/ini of Proconrulz) and Server FTP (pbscreens)?
    - Which provider has stable servers?
    - ..has SQL where i can import my current database?

I heard that Multiplay isn't a good provider.

Thank you in advance.
    Greetings.

Community Contributor
    It's been years since I have rented a game server, so many things may have changed. But, anyway, below is my opinion.

I never had much luck with Multiplay. I had server instability, billing issues, and their technical support often took days to respond and correct glaring issues.

Gameservers, I think is a decent provider. I used them and had a pretty good experience, but some of their services were somewhat generic and limited.

NFOservers by far provided me with the best service and features, and their support was extraordinary and usually responded within minutes at any time of the day.

Thank you ty_ger07, im just on NFO's site.

If you can, ask for your serverid file from them while starting your service. That way if you want to move to a different host you won't lose your server favorites. They are reluctant to give up that file, but if you're starting a new subscription this late in the game they might be desperate enough to hand it over.
    ____

Thank you ColColonCleaner for you hint. The provider told me about that in another case in their forum. Do you mean because the game is old the chance is higher to get that file? Sorry, sometimes i understand english not so good.

NFO is really pricy and i think New York is a good location for a connection to europe players. I have around 80ms to that location (test IPs from their site). In the past i was used to have 100-110ms on IAF (USA) - i think SDS (saw him here in the forum) was working on that server.

It's really a pity i didn't change the provider earlier. You know, you play CQ after CQ with nice rounds, population rises above 40-60 and then come these crashes. I even don't play on my own server in the knowledge it could happen again - thats after 2 years now.

But lets see, game is old, but there are still many new players.

Greetings

Quote Originally Posted by payver View Post
    Thank you ColColonCleaner for you hint. The provider told me about that in another case in their forum. Do you mean because the game is old the chance is higher to get that file? Sorry, sometimes i understand english not so good.

NFO is really pricy and i think New York is a good location for a connection to europe players. I have around 80ms to that location (test IPs from their site). In the past i was used to have 100-110ms on IAF (USA) - i think SDS (saw him here in the forum) was working on that server.

It's really a pity i didn't change the provider earlier. You know, you play CQ after CQ with nice rounds, population rises above 40-60 and then come these crashes. I even don't play on my own server in the knowledge it could happen again - thats after 2 years now.

But lets see, game is old, but there are still many new players.

Greetings
    Yes i'm saying since the game is old you have a higher chance to get that file. Say you'll be leaving after 1 payment if you don't get that file. It's the only way to keep your server favorites between hosts if you decide to switch.
    ____