Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by payver View Post
    Server is still crashing. I don't think its something with the configs/hardware. I think more someone is hacking the server. I monitored something, but i don't wanna tell in public.

Someone told me also to remove configured admins on Procon. But i don't have direct access to the Procon Layer (hosted) so i can't do that / i wouldn't have access anymore.
    Some players are able to crash the server once they load in. I added a setting to combat this in AdKats by automatically kicking players who were first seen after a specific date. Basically a catch all for new accounts coming to crash your server. Assuming you already banned the existing ones.
    ____

Thank for the advice, but blocking new players is a horrible alternative. It would block so many new possible honest players. I tried to look at GGC logins. But i think that it doesn't register players who shortly log into server. I still don't know directly who is doing that but i know from which direction it comes: Another server when population is low and mine is high, my server crashes. If their population is high nothing happens to my server < i've seen this almost every day. I avoided to log the console, because the file can become so huge. That is a really big damage for the reputation of the server. And im so angry i even want to sue the person/s.

Edit: Im still afraid to install that plugin, because of the memory usage.
    Last edited by payver; 17-01-2019 at 02:10.

Quote Originally Posted by payver View Post
    Thank for the advice, but blocking new players is a horrible alternative. It would block so many new possible honest players. I tried to look at GGC logins. But i think that it doesn't register players who shortly log into server. I still don't know directly who is doing that but i know from which direction it comes: Another server when population is low and mine is high, my server crashes. If their population is high nothing happens to my server < i've seen this almost every day. I avoided to log the console, because the file can become so huge. That is a really big damage for the reputation of the server. And im so angry i even want to sue the person/s.

Edit: Im still afraid to install that plugin, because of the memory usage.
    You talking about AdKats memory usage?
    ____

Yes AdKats memory usage. I have only 200-250 Ram left where Procon is running.